Week 11 Picks

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Which...

I can't stand watching that giant headed retard Olbermann on NBC waiting for the game to start.

...is why God gave you all those buttons on the remote. I'm not gonna watch one second of the most santimonious person on the tuge.

Agee

:razz: I went riding today :razz:

Good for you, and smart, as you avoided watching the days activities... Between the obvious on the track and on the field... changing oil in the vehicle and pittiling around the yard proved to offer much more enjoyment!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Good for you, and smart, as you avoided watching the days activities... Between the obvious on the track and on the field... changing oil in the vehicle and pittiling around the yard proved to offer much more enjoyment!

All the biatch had to do was make a left .5 miles from her house and come get me.

onebdzee

off the shelf

I'm not talking to you anymore....you made ott declare his love for me last night in your absence :drama:

All the biatch had to do was make a left .5 miles from her house and come get me.

and all you had to do was call me and say "hey, lets go riding"

Agee

whoop, whoop, biatch throw down... :popcorn:

Ps: 1bdezeeeeeee...so sorry to have missed you!

Pete

Repete
Look how big Olbermanns gigantic retarded melon looks in comparison to those other 2. He just might be some kind of alien.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Week 11 Results

Rael 16
Daddy-O 13
BuddyLee 13
DoWhat 13
FireBrand 12
BuffaloBill 12
MMDad 11
Otter 11
LordStan 11