Airgasm 99
Larry 99
SBK 97
Donbar 95
BuddyLee 90

Pete

Repete
otter said:
Yeah, been holding my breath since the early games yesterday were over..:lol: Was just telling Pete that I've done this type of pool using the spread for probably 25 out of the last 30 yrs and had never seen a perfect weekend by anyone. Think the best I have seen has been 2 games missed. No matter what happens tonight, I'm sure I'll probably follow it up next week with a 4 or 5 pt weekend :lmao:
Do it again next week and you are in :yay:

Pete

Repete
Softballkid said:
For my first year doing a point spread pool...I just don't want to come in last :lmao:
The fear of all men. :lol: Being mired in the middle is bad, being dead last means 9 months of grubbing. :lol:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Pete said:
The fear of all men. :lol: Being mired in the middle is bad, being dead last means 9 months of grubbing. :lol:

Exactly... :lmao: I had a few bad weeks of 4 and 5 as my score, and it killed my season....now I just gotta scratch and claw to survive :lmao:

Atleast my fantasy team is in 1st....but its not looking to promising now that McNabb went down... Brees thows for 1,000 yards a game, bad thing is, it will be either 3 TD's w/ 3 INT's, or 1 TD w/ 0 INT's...so he doesnt rack up points like MCNabb did :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
Softballkid said:
Exactly... :lmao: I had a few bad weeks of 4 and 5 as my score, and it killed my season....now I just gotta scratch and claw to survive :lmao:

Atleast my fantasy team is in 1st....but its not looking to promising now that McNabb went down... Brees thows for 1,000 yards a game, bad thing is, it will be either 3 TD's w/ 3 INT's, or 1 TD w/ 0 INT's...so he doesnt rack up points like MCNabb did :ohwell:
Hey buddy, I had 3 weeks with a grand total of 7. Life truly sucks when you have a 2 point week it is beyond description when you have 2 of them in a 3 week period. :lmao:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Pete said:
Hey buddy, I had 3 weeks with a grand total of 7. Life truly sucks when you have a 2 point week it is beyond description when you have 2 of them in a 3 week period. :lmao:

And yet, somehow, your still whooping my arse :banghead: