Week 13 Picks

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
Actually I lied, I suck again this week, only 4 points but I just wanted to see if I could get a wiff of poo from the direction of Town Creek when she thought I moved ahead of her. :lmao:

sniff...sniff...yup mission accomplished :yay:
Naaaah, I checked and doublechecked. You sucked this week. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
Naaaah, I checked and doublechecked. You sucked this week. :lmao:
When they flashed the final of the Charger game a mini cheer rippled through section 305 at Fedex. :neener:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
When they flashed the final of the Charger game a mini cheer rippled through section 305 at Fedex. :neener:
You know, usually I would be all excited just cause they won. I friggin KNEW I should have picked the Bengals on Thursday as soon as Buddy Lee picked.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Week 13 Results

Otter 12
Firebrand 10
Larry 10
BS Gal 8
MainMan 6
Airgasm 6
BuddyLee 6
PT 6
SBK 5
MMDad 5
Donbar 5
Pete 4
Gumbo 3
Daddy-O 3

To date -

Firebrand 135
Otter 132
MMDad 122
Gumbo 119
MainMan 116
Daddy-O 114
BS Gal 112
PT 110
Larry 109
Airgasm 105
Pete 104
SBK 102
Donbar 100
BuddyLee 96

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
Pick well grasshopper, I cut a 14 point lead down to 4 in the last couple weeks. You better hope I don't pass you because I am going to ride you like a 3 dollar mule. :evil:
heh.

Pete

Repete
Softballkid said:
:banghead:

Can I add my fantasy points from this week to my total for the year here, atleast then 1st would be mine to lose in the next couple weeks :lmao:
Don't worry, it is a scramble to stay out of the cellar. there are quite a few close.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Daddy_O said:
I guess I won't be re-peating this year......

I only got 3 .................[SIZE=7]3[/SIZE]
:cheers: Sure it's tuff getting only three.
But think of all the hope it's created for Pete.
Beating BS Gal is now more than just some crule dream. :yay:

Pete

Repete
gumbo said:
:cheers: Sure it's tuff getting only three.
But think of all the hope it's created for Pete.
Beating BS Gal is now more than just some crule dream. :yay:
You are too far ahead. A few others are within range.:lol: 3 point weeks suck, I have had my share. :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
You are too far ahead. A few others are within range.:lol: 3 point weeks suck, I have had my share. :lmao:
I had to pre-pick week 15 without the spread. I'll pick this week's, but Otter has my Key-West picks for week 15 already and I did it without the point spread. We'll just see how that goes.