Week 17 Picks

Rael

Supper's Ready
Well however it turns out, it's been fun each week. Glad to see everyone stayed with it the whole season, too. Kudos to you, Otter for putting it together every week. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You guys...

Well however it turns out, it's been fun each week. Glad to see everyone stayed with it the whole season, too. Kudos to you, Otter for putting it together every week. :yay:

...could agree to pick everything the same...

Except one game.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Fwiw...

...with 169 points and 16 weeks that means get your 5 pointer every week, one game, plus 5 more correct, 6 out of 16, and your at the top.

Sounds simple! :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
...with 169 points and 16 weeks that means get your 5 pointer every week, one game, plus 5 more correct, 6 out of 16, and your at the top.

So no wonder you're near the bottom. :roflmao:

:lol: Sorry :larry: I couldn't resist such a golden opportunity. :smoochy:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Patriots
Bills
Buccs
Bengals
Cowboys
Packers
Texans
Saints
Steelers
Seahawks
49ers
Vikings
Chargers
Cardinals
Chiefs
Colts

Rael

Supper's Ready

Even those with the most points, the best raw pick scores are still around 52% (not sure if that's good or not relative to real game pickers). As you had said earlier in the season, this pool really is about that five pointer every week.

LS and I each have 11 weeks with the fiver. Hell, on one of those weeks my total was 7 with the 5 points (week 2). :lol:

Pete

Repete
Giants 14.5 Patriots
Eagles -7.5 Bills
Buccs -3.0 Panthers
Dolphins 2.5 Bengals
Redskins -9.5 Cowboys
Packers -3.5 Lions
Texans -6.5 Jaguars
Bears 2.0 Saints
Ravens 3.5 Steelers
Falcons -3.0 Seahawks
Browns -10.0 49ers
Broncos 3.0 Vikings
Raiders 8.0 Chargers
Cardinals -6.0 Rams
Jets -6.0 Chiefs
Colts 6.5 Titans (5 point)
You are not part of this pool. You cannot sashay in at the end, avoiding the risk of a potential Geek zone placement, ridicule, low scores and make picks like you have been in here every week. Kindly remove your post.

Shake_N_Bake

Hey otter, I sent you my picks for the week.

I couldn't remember my darn password, so I made this account so i could get them in before tomorrow because I couldn't remember if there was a game tonight or not...

But, they are in...

-SBK (pretty bad I made a new account just to put in picks :lmao:)

tomchamp

Patriots**5
Eagles
Buccs
Bengals
Redskins
Packers
Jaguars
Bears
Steelers
Seahawks
Browns
Vikings
Chargers
Cardinals
Jets
Colts

AndyMarquisLIVE

You are not part of this pool. You cannot sashay in at the end, avoiding the risk of a potential Geek zone placement, ridicule, low scores and make picks like you have been in here every week. Kindly remove your post.
My posts haven't been entered into the system the last 3 weeks.

I figured I could, in 5 weeks, beat Geek in overall points. :lmao:

Otter hasn't been counting them. :smack:

I'll be in next year, and I'll be your overall champion. :diva:

:evil:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

:yeahthat: