Week 7 Picks

Rael

Supper's Ready
It really struck me first as odd that the point spread between the Colts and the Jags is only 3. Kinda made me jump on that spread. But then the Jags have established themselves as a formidable team, but not really being talked about much.

Being a conference match, I'm thinking if there's one team that has a chance to beat the Colts (besides the obvious Pats) would be just them.

Then they'd be talking about them. But Indy is still my 5-pernter.

On to Monday night... :yay:

Agee

It really struck me first as odd that the point spread between the Colts and the Jags is only 3. Kinda made me jump on that spread. But then the Jags have established themselves as a formidable team, but not really being talked about much.

Being a conference match, I'm thinking if there's one team that has a chance to beat the Colts (besides the obvious Pats) would be just them.

Then they'd be talking about them. But Indy is still my 5-pernter.

On to Monday night... :yay:

Well... If Indy is your "5-pernter, your facked! If in fact they are your 5-pointer, it appears, you're golden. :cheers:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Well... If Indy is your "5-pernter, your facked! If in fact they are your 5-pointer, it appears, you're golden. :cheers:
:lol: Funny how 18 of 21 of us picked Colts, and 6 of those were fivers. I did think it would be a closer game, though!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Week 7 Results

BuddyLee 13
Donbar 12
Daddy-O 11
LordStan 11
Markskn 11
MMDad 10
Rael 10
Kom526 10
BuffaloBill 9