Week 7 random thought football thread

You need to hope that the Saints kick a field goal here. If they get a TD they'll likely play it conservative for the win.

You need them to score the field goal and then get another TD to beat the spread.

I'm more hoping for a quick score so there is plenty of time left. Then, they can get another stop and they'll be plenty of time for them to mosey down the field and score again.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
You need to hope that the Saints kick a field goal here. If they get a TD they'll likely play it conservative for the win.

You need them to score the field goal and then get another TD to beat the spread.

Exactly! Just my luck, won't happen.

With the way my week is going, I think the 'Skins will win tomorrow night. :banghead:

Effin' Carney missed the extra point.

You need another TD now. Feild goal does nothing.

When I was a kid, my cousin did one of those 100 block football pools every week. I remember one week, when the Redskins were in their glory years, Mark Moseley missed an extra point at the end of a game which meant that my dad didn't win the pool. He cussed once or twice about it. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
When I was a kid, my cousin did one of those 100 block football pools every week. I remember one week, when the Redskins were in their glory years, Mark Moseley missed an extra point at the end of a game which meant that my dad didn't win the pool. He cussed once or twice about it. :lol:
I mean come on! It's an extra point. I have Carney in my fantasy league and it's a tight game.:lol:

New Orleans is driving...

BuddyLee

Football addict
Maybe Miami will score a touchdown and miss the extra point.
That would take it into overtime and would still be a loss if you picked the Saints. You only get six if you score a TD in overtime, no extra point.

Better hope for a pick six or something...

That would take it into overtime and would still be a loss if you picked the Saints. You only get six if you score a TD in overtime, no extra point.

Better hope for a pick six or something...

That's true - but I was also thinking NO would have a shot to score again in regulation.