Week 8 Picks

MMDad

Lem Putt
Geek, If you're going to run with the "Big Dogs". You should learn how to take the final scores, spreads and figure out how you did.

Just a suggestion :cheers:

Better solution: tell her she got two points any time she asks.

Geek, you got two points.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Well, it will soon be determined which team will remain undefeated. Too bad the Rams don't play the Dolphins this year. :lol:

HOLY COW, GEEK!!!! :pete:I just checked and we only matched up on 5 out of the 13 picks! One of use is going to be a big winner and one is going to be a big loser maybe. We definitely won't be one point away from one another after this Sunday!

That makes no sense. Suppose you both blew the 5 you agreed on. Then Geek had picked 4 of the other 8 correctly and you had picked 4 right. You'd be tied for this week at least.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Haven't checked, If I did, I need an "I Suck" sticker for my forehead :ohwell:

Who would've thought the Giants couldn't cover the spread against the Dolpins? Looks like a bunch of pickers rode the Colts for their 5 pointers...

I wont be picking the colts next week as my 5 pointer:lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Just read your post, LordStanley, I wrote the same basic thing before reading

so...I had to edit mine to:

I don't think I'll touch that one with my 5 pointer either!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Week 8 Results

For the weekend

Rael 13
Daddy-O 12
FireBrand 12
Geek 12
LordStan 12
Cletus 12
MainMan 11
Gumbo 11
BuddyLee 11
Pete 11
Donbar 11
SBK 10
MMDad 10
BS Gal 10
Kom526 10
DoWhat 10
Larry 8
BuffaloBill 7
Otter 5
Airgasm 4

To date -

Rael 90
Gumbo 87
LordStan 86
Donbar 83
FireBrand 81
Otter 77
BuffaloBill 76
BuddyLee 75
Daddy-O 73
Pete 73
Kom526 72
BS Gal 70
SBK 67
MMDad 67
DoWhat 67
Larry 66
Airgasm 65
MainMan 64
Cletus 63
Geek 62

MMDad

Lem Putt
HOLY COW, GEEK!!!! :pete:I just checked and we only matched up on 5 out of the 13 picks! One of use is going to be a big winner and one is going to be a big loser maybe. We definitely won't be one point away from one another after this Sunday!

That makes no sense. Suppose you both blew the 5 you agreed on. Then Geek had picked 4 of the other 8 correctly and you had picked 4 right. You'd be tied for this week at least.

:yay: