Pete 13
BuddyLee 13
TomChamp 11
Yo Petey, maybe you should stick to golf :yay:

On second thought... :ohwell:

D

dems4me

mainman said:

That aint so bad MM, I don't know what's more shocking - realizing there's still a Chicago Bear fan somewhere on the face of the earth or the red square I got yesterday just for being in this pool. :roflmao: :killingme:

Pete

Repete
Airgasm said:
Yo Petey, maybe you should stick to golf :yay:

On second thought... :ohwell:
Football is not my forte`, besides I beat Otter :lol:

BTW I went to the eye doc today and I know now why things didn't look right Saturday. Had the wrong perscription in my right eye. Was making depth perception off, things looked kinda strange, I just figered it was because of the new lenses.

D

dems4me

Pete said:
Football is not my forte`, besides I beat Otter :lol:

BTW I went to the eye doc today and I know now why things didn't look right Saturday. Had the wrong perscription in my right eye. Was making depth perception off, things looked kinda strange, I just figered it was because of the new lenses.

And you said I was the prettiest thing you'd ever seen Friday night before we bang, banged:... :frown:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
mainman said:
The latest line...

Do you expect me to track it down myself? :roflmao: :drama:

I transferred my illness to him :biggrin:

Maybe I will be taking over this little game. Hmmmmnn..I'm sensing the need to change a few things. :razz:

mainman

Set Trippin
cattitude said:
I transferred my illness to him :biggrin:

Maybe I will be taking over this little game. Hmmmmnn..I'm sensing the need to change a few things. :razz:
:roflmao: But he makes the nifty little charts and stuff...:tantrum

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
mainman said:
:roflmao: But he makes the nifty little charts and stuff...:tantrum

Oh...alright. I need to call and make sure his ins..uh..check up on him. I'll tell him you are needing him.

cattitude said:
Oh...alright. I need to call and make sure his ins..uh..check up on him. I'll tell him you are needing him.
WTF!?!?!?!?!?! You mean to tell my you aren't home taking care of him...:mad: The man needs homemade soup and Cheezits, woman! :cussing:

mainman

Set Trippin
cattitude said:
:yay:

kwillia said:
WTF!?!?!?!?!?! You mean to tell my you aren't home taking care of him...:mad: The man needs homemade soup and Cheezits, woman! :cussing:
:kwilli: