Weight loss

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nickel said:
It was the first thing I thought of when you said you hated the "e" word...I pictured the black and white video of a lady's butt getting jiggled while she read a magazine and smiled.
:lmao:

And she ate these candies called AIDS - it was some caramel like thing that supposedly suppressed the appetite. My cousin and I ate a whole box of them one time. :yum:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
OMG! My aunt used to go to this place when I was a kid, with the jiggle belt. I'd forgotten all about that!!!

:killingme

Sometimes, I think I'd get more exercise if I were in a coma! At least then I know a nurse or physical therapist/aide would be in routinely to provide my body some movement for benefit!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:lmao:

And she ate these candies called AIDS - it was some caramel like thing that supposedly suppressed the appetite. My cousin and I ate a whole box of them one time. :yum:
OMG! So did my mom! She was always on a diet! :killingme I totally forgot about those things! She started going to those diet centers - like L.A. Weight Loss and crap when they first started appearing in the 70's (or whatever they were - DietCenter, etc... :shrug:)

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
vraiblonde said:
Yeah, but it's not for that - I'm not even going. The reason is much more petty and embarrassing than that. :lol:
Look, for the last time, the "Barn door" comment was a JOKE! Besides the tall guy gave me some of your beer since you were not drinking it and you know how I get with beer. I didn't mean it! You are wonderful.......for a human anyway. You almost could make me switch teams and go human.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trunk Monkey said:
Look, for the last time, the "Barn door" comment was a JOKE! Besides the tall guy gave me some of your beer since you were not drinking it and you know how I get with beer. I didn't mean it! You are wonderful.......for a human anyway. You almost could make me switch teams and go human.
:humpf: :drama:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Vrai -- have you tried tae bo? I used to do it and want to start doing it again for the ease of work-out and toning. You don't really feel like you're exercising with it because it's fun. DQ used to do it along with me so it made it fun. The plus side is you learn some easy self-defense moves you can threaten the kids with. :really:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
crabcake said:
Vrai -- have you tried tae bo?
Now I know you have lost your mind. :faint:

I used to do tapes when I was single. Now I have no privacy whatsoever and there's little desire to aerobicize in front of a cheering section. :lol:

Pandora

vraiblonde said:

I used to do tapes when I was single. Now I have no privacy whatsoever and there's little desire to aerobicize in front of a cheering section. :lol:

No shiat! :killingme

The worse part is the family walking by laughing and snickering. :mad:

Or when you are interrupted and trip over the coffee table.

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:

:smack: If I can take my inflexible, uncoordinated old ass to TKD in front of total strangers you can prance around your own house and do it. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

Housing those illegals, huh?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pandora said:
No shiat! :killingme

The worse part is the family walking by laughing and snickering. :mad:

See ... you're missing the best part. When you walk over to 'em and simulate a round-house to their heads, they STHU pretty damn fast! :really:

sinwagon

vraiblonde said:
Why is it that the first things to go are the belly fat and the ring size? You'd think you'd lose first wherever you've got the most fat. But no - my butt and thighs are still gargantuan, but my fingers are thin and I disappear when I turn sideways.

Why is that?

Uh....speak for yourself! I wish it was that way for me! Everything seems to go and the belly fat seems to be the hardest!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
virgovictoria said:
OMG! So did my mom! She was always on a diet! :killingme I totally forgot about those things! She started going to those diet centers - like L.A. Weight Loss and crap when they first started appearing in the 70's (or whatever they were - DietCenter, etc... :shrug:)
TOPS

Take
Off
Pounds
Sensibly
My mom did that too. :lmao:

H

hborror

vraiblonde said:
Why is it that the first things to go are the belly fat and the ring size? You'd think you'd lose first wherever you've got the most fat. But no - my butt and thighs are still gargantuan, but my fingers are thin and I disappear when I turn sideways.

Why is that?

omg! you said it right I just recently lost alot of weight...arrrgg I still have 10 more LBS to go but I heard the last 10 is a bitc* to get off. Anyway, yea the stomach was the first to go and I still have not gotten my rings resized.