Weird Noise in CRE

StoneThrower

Everyday this week I wake up it sounds like I am in a war zone. There has been a noise all week in the morning, but at night when I come home its gone. Is almost like a pot of water right before it boils, or the whistle of gas on a gas stove before it ignites, or the high band of theses new modern sirens. Its none stop whatever it is and I am wondering if there is some work going on and its some kind of equipment. Its really obnoxious and I love to know what it is, if its in CRE its in violation of our noise band we have.

ZARA

Everyday this week I wake up it sounds like I am in a war zone. There has been a noise all week in the morning, but at night when I come home its gone. Is almost like a pot of water right before it boils, or the whistle of gas on a gas stove before it ignites, or the high band of theses new modern sirens. Its none stop whatever it is and I am wondering if there is some work going on and its some kind of equipment. Its really obnoxious and I love to know what it is, if its in CRE its in violation of our noise band we have.

What is CRE?

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell

You post this without reading the SLEW of other posts and articles about the Cicadas? :bigwhoop:

Pushrod

Patriot

:killingme You're funny. That was a good one!

...ah, you were joking, correct?

smilin

BOXER NATION
Pot stills. They are using Cicadas to muffle the sound while they brew up a batch or two of moonshine.
Shh don't pass it around, the CRE doesn't allow home based businesses. :killingme

StoneThrower

You post this without reading the SLEW of other posts and articles about the Cicadas? :bigwhoop:

I guess it could be Cicadas but when I was a kid you would hear the locust at dusk and it was more like a buzz sound, not in the morning, and they would pause and start back up, but this is constant.

I was on the phone with a friend this morning who was in his house and I could hear it in the background and he said thats what it was.

At least I know what it is now.

I guess it could be Cicadas but when I was a kid you would hear the locust at dusk and it was more like a buzz sound, not in the morning, and they would pause and start back up, but this is constant.

I was on the phone with a friend this morning who was in his house and I could hear it in the background and he said thats what it was.

At least I know what it is now.

These are a different type. Look different and sound different. They have red eyes for one thing. 17 year brood 2.

MMDad

Lem Putt
This tread has been cracking me up all day. It's hilarious to see someone move into the woods and whine about the sound nature makes. Back to the city where you belong!