Weis in Lusby

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I don't normally go there unless I am just getting 1-2 things. Stopped in last Sunday and saw they now have Security Guards at the entrance/exit. Anyone know why? Too many shop-lifters? Did they get robbed?

Chris0nllyn

I don't normally go there unless I am just getting 1-2 things. Stopped in last Sunday and saw they now have Security Guards at the entrance/exit. Anyone know why? Too many shop-lifters? Did they get robbed?

Maybe the same reason Nick's has them? To deter?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
haven't noticed the one in solomons having security....

I was just going to post that as it is the one I frequent. I did notice the one in Lexington Park had them the last time I was in there, but that was many months ago.

PeoplesElbow

I was just going to post that as it is the one I frequent. I did notice the one in Lexington Park had them the last time I was in there, but that was many months ago.

The food lion had the guards for a while now, someone told me it was because two women got in a fight in the store and one stabbed the other.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The food lion had the guards for a while now, someone told me it was because two women got in a fight in the store and one stabbed the other.

That I don't doubt. I only went there during daylight hours or anywhere in the Square for that matter.

limblips

PREMO Member
Too bad the private security people can't write tickets to all of the important people who park in the fire lane.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Too bad the private security people can't write tickets to all of the important people who park in the fire lane.

You mean just like all the important, fat and/or lazy people, that can't seem to walk the extra 50 feet from the parking lot, that park in the fire lane, causing dangerous traffic flow problems and pedestrian safety issues in front of Commissioner Mike Hart's liquor store, that does absolutely nothing about it, but rather encourages it, in the Giant Foods shopping center in Lusby? Is that what you mean?

Roman

I noticed this yesterday when I was there. Giant in Lusby has security too.

Roman

It's amazing how rumors get started. There was no stabbing during this incident. A woman attacked an employee, but it was just hitting. No weapons involved.