Well...crap.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Local seafood guy calls and wants me to take a bushel of #1s. Free, of course..just payback for favors rendered previously. I said "No"..don't have enough folks here to eat them and no time to pick them out. He persisted...so I'm cooking them now.

Don't you just hate it when people force you to take stuff like that? :razz:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Local seafood guy calls and wants me to take a bushel of #1s. Free, of course..just payback for favors rendered previously. I said "No"..don't have enough folks here to eat them and no time to pick them out. He persisted...so I'm cooking them now.

View attachment 159043
Why couldn't this have happened yesterday? I was at the Duck for dinner last night!

stgislander

PREMO Member

View attachment 159043
So you are saying to come down now?

phreddyp

View attachment 159043
That's a problem I wouldn't mind happening to me.

black dog

Free America
I had a guy give me free crabs once.... They weren't worth the ride to get them.

I had a girl give them to me once, you used to have a prescription to get green soap and a lice comb.
She wasn't worth it either...

Reactions: rio