Well I broke down...

Toxick

Splat
Pasofever said:
Not that I see did you get red?

Well - I don't condone complaining about red karma, and I don't do it... but I'm just wondering what happened in this particular post. I'm saying far more controversial things in the religion forum.

I thought this post was pretty innocuous, so I was wondering what I said to anger someone.

Oh well.

ginwoman

Good luck with your common sense diet. I drink usually 1 regular soda a day and about 5 glasses of ice tea sweatened with Splenda. And I really don't get enough exercise at all. Hang in there!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
ginwoman said:
Good luck with your common sense diet. I drink usually 1 regular soda a day and about 5 glasses of ice tea sweatened with Splenda. And I really don't get enough exercise at all. Hang in there!!

Your skinny..I could throw you on my shoulder and toss you around like a rag.. :huggy: Thanks appreciate it..maybe you will see a difference next time I see ya..

ginwoman

yes, you probably could toss me around, but only because you are strong from handling horses and hay and stuff. I used to be skinny but not anymore.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I dont follow anything other then my own common since...lower caleries and fat..I am sure there are better ways but this is all I know about..what little I know..I am open to other ideas...I do feel better eatting like this then when I eat alot of fatty sugary foods...

Quote".I am open to other ideas..." :lmao: :lmao: Can I make you jog behind Fat Pony????

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Quote".I am open to other ideas..." :lmao: :lmao: Can I make you jog behind Fat Pony????

I went on this diet because you said my ass was as wide as my horses :frown:

Hey Mingiz got something here today..hes big and black.. :whistle:

K

Katie

mingiz said:

I almost spit my hot chocolate out of my mouth with that one.

O

oldnavy

Congratulations on the healthy eating and weight loss. Don't forget to throw in a dash of exercise as well; it'll make you feel a lot better and help the pounds float away.
Good luck.

julz20684 said:
:faint: say it ain't so
Overweight Risk Soars 41 Percent With Each Daily Can Of Diet Soda

"If you offer your body something that tastes like a lot of calories, but it isn't there, your body is alerted to the possibility that there is something there and it will search for the calories promised but not delivered," Fowler says.

Perhaps, Bonci says, our bodies are smarter than we think.

"People think they can just fool the body. But maybe the body isn't fooled," she says. "If you are not giving your body those calories you promised it, maybe your body will retaliate by wanting more calories. Some soft drink studies do suggest that diet drinks stimulate appetite."

Toxick

Splat
kwillia said:

"If you offer your body something that tastes like a lot of calories, but it isn't there, your body is alerted to the possibility that there is something there and it will search for the calories promised but not delivered," Fowler says.

Well, I'll be dipped in melted #### and rolled around in chopped nuts.

I never knew that.

Thanks for the bulletin!

Toxick said:
Well, I'll be dipped in melted #### and rolled around in chopped nuts.

I never knew that.

Thanks for the bulletin!
This article has the stats

More Diet Drinks, More Weight Gain
Fowler's team looked at seven to eight years of data on 1,550 Mexican-American and non-Hispanic white Americans aged 25 to 64. Of the 622 study participants who were of normal weight at the beginning of the study, about a third became overweight or obese.

For regular soft-drink drinkers, the risk of becoming overweight or obese was:

26% for up to 1/2 can each day
30.4% for 1/2 to one can each day
32.8% for 1 to 2 cans each day
47.2% for more than 2 cans each day.
For diet soft-drink drinkers, the risk of becoming overweight or obese was:

36.5% for up to 1/2 can each day
37.5% for 1/2 to one can each day
54.5% for 1 to 2 cans each day
57.1% for more than 2 cans each day.
For each can of diet soft drink consumed each day, a person's risk of obesity went up 41%.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I went on this diet because you said my ass was as wide as my horses :frown:

Hey Mingiz got something here today..hes big and black.. :whistle:

:blushing: Oh boy can't wait to meet him :whistle:

J

julz20684

kwillia said:

"People think they can just fool the body. But maybe the body isn't fooled," she says. "If you are not giving your body those calories you promised it, maybe your body will retaliate by wanting more calories. Some soft drink studies do suggest that diet drinks stimulate appetite."
[/QUOTE

So if I offer my body a strapping young man, will my body alert to the possibility it is there :scratchingchin:

julz20684 said:
So if I offer my body a strapping young man, will my body alert to the possibility it is there :scratchingchin:
Yes, but it won't be your stomach fluids that begin gushing.