Well if he hadn't follow her home ...

Hijinx

They're really playing up the "pregnant librarian" bit, as if either of those things are pertinent to the story. That's a manipulation tactic, like when they call some street thug an "aspiring rapper" or clean up a two-bit hooker by calling her a "dancer".

Or the VP.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They're really playing up the "pregnant librarian" bit, as if either of those things are pertinent to the story. That's a manipulation tactic, like when they call some street thug an "aspiring rapper" or clean up a two-bit hooker by calling her a "dancer".

Anyway, I can't care about this. They're just trying to distract me from the disaster that is Joe Biden, and the Ghislaine Maxwell trial.
Story indicated she was only 4-5 months along. I'm guessing the others probably didn't even know she was preggers. That being said, she must not have been too concerned about not only herself, but also her baby, by acting so recklessly.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Story indicated she was only 4-5 months along. I'm guessing the others probably didn't even know she was preggers. That being said, she must not have been too concerned about not only herself, but also her baby, by acting so recklessly.

Hormones make pregnant women crazy. I never pulled a gun on my kids' dad while I was pregnant, but I thought about it numerous times.

😇