Well, most of you dont know me....

GregV814

But I am wishing all a happy thanksgiving. Be safe out there, this State is getting wackier each day.

With all the WalMartians and "the knockout game", Lord knows whats next.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Thanksgiving glorifies the mistreatment of the native Americans by the white settlers and is continued to present day with the racial slurs the the white man uses to name his sports teams.

Thanksgiving glorifies the mistreatment of the native Americans by the white settlers and is continued to present day with the racial slurs the the white man uses to name his sports teams.
Yeah, but it gives great opportunity for me to use my new favorite word... "itis".

Hey, Dude! If you keep eating you gonna get the itis!

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
If the Indians gave us a donkey instead of a turkey for Thanksgiving would we all be eating ass tomorrow?

garyt27

INAFJ
Must have been rough hunting turkey in them stupid pilgrim clothes, why a friggin buckle on the friggin half assed top hat?

GregV814

didnt mean to get political, I was just wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving, but hail to the redskins, whoopie to the Florida Seminoles, the atlanta braves, the Kansas City Chiefs, the Cleveland indians Tonto and Pow Wow the Indian Boy....ug!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Must have been rough hunting turkey in them stupid pilgrim clothes, why a friggin buckle on the friggin half assed top hat?

:rolleyes:

"But Dad, it's what all the cool pilgrim kids wear whilst hunting."

ZARA

Thanksgiving is like Christmas for my family-
The original meaning has no bearing/meaning on us.

It is a day for us to cook big, laugh hard, enjoy each others company, and complain because we over ate. We give the Holidays our own meaning, a time for us to be grateful we have each other.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
didnt mean to get political, I was just wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving, but hail to the redskins, whoopie to the Florida Seminoles, the atlanta braves, the Kansas City Chiefs, the Cleveland indians Tonto and Pow Wow the Indian Boy....ug!
You have not read enough of my posts to understand that I was being sarcastic. :buddies:
Thanksgiving is like Christmas for my family-
The original meaning has no bearing/meaning on us.

It is a day for us to cook big, laugh hard, enjoy each others company, and complain because we over ate. We give the Holidays our own meaning, a time for us to be grateful we have each other.

:smack: You should have known I was being sarcastic.

must have been rough hunting turkey in them stupid pilgrim clothes, why a friggin buckle on the friggin half assed top hat?

tumblr_muiiqoJcuV1re7yt5o1_500.png