Well, That Was Nice

1stGenSMIB

I keep my shop radio tuned to 107.5 out of Tappahanock, VA. Good old-fashioned down-homey station that caters to the local community like local stations in rural areas everywhere once did.
And, they play NASCAR on Sunday if I am not screwing around in my shop/near a TV.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CAPTAIN CHESAPEAKE??? ARE YOU NUCKING FUTZ??? CAPTAIN TUGG, WTTG Channel 5, showed 3 stooges.....You Baltimore sewer rats had commercials for Hoschel-Kohn's and Bob McAllister!!!!! And, may I add, TUGG had a parrot, FanTail.
haters-gonna-hate

tipsymcgee

Other good eastern shore stations if you can find: 107.1 the Duck, still plays old motown and 60s songs and classic rock, not like the DC ones. There was another called Kool Oldies 104.3, but the Duck just bought them out.

There's a classic country station out of Preston area 100.9, true old country still playing 60s to 80s country, but a fairly small station. I can pick up from 50/301 split at Queenstown area to Salisbury. Just above that 101.1 is also decent mix of old country up to 90s.

On a really good day I can get Eastern Shore Radio out of Accomack. From 2:00 to 3:00 every day they have a swap shop call in. It's pretty funny.

106.1 is the local Ravens game station and also plays good 60s to 80s classic rock.

Local TV is good here - really good coverage of all high school and college sports at Salisbury and others.