Well well well, if it isnt the consequences of your own actions.

PsyOps

Pixelated
there is nothing out of context about it. that's exactly what he said. you just want to focus on the 'then come back' part like it makes it all better. It doesn't. Do you honestly believe he would want them to come back? he is telling them to go accomplish an impossible task and then come back. that is the context. Not to mention, that was not part of the chant at his rally.

You're asking me to read Trump's mind as to whether I believe he really wants them to come back. The question is really pointless. I don't believe his comments were ever meant to be taken literally. He was making a point: "If you think you can do a better job, then stop with all the name-calling, and tell me how to do it better".

I have told people, who complain this country, to go live somewhere else and see if it's better than this country. I manage my workcenter. I get to decide how things are done. I tell my people that if they have a better idea on how to do something, tell me. Don't just complain. Don't just call me an idiot unless you have a better idea. Don't just call me an idiot or racist or any other disparaging name because you disagree with me.

There comes a point where a person has had enough of the onslaught of hate and vile commentary. Trump has been accused of some really horrible things, none of which are true.

Sapidus

You're asking me to read Trump's mind as to whether I believe he really wants them to come back. The question is really pointless. I don't believe his comments were ever meant to be taken literally. He was making a point: "If you think you can do a better job, then stop with all the name-calling, and tell me how to do it better".

I have told people, who complain this country, to go live somewhere else and see if it's better than this country. I manage my workcenter. I get to decide how things are done. I tell my people that if they have a better idea on how to do something, tell me. Don't just complain. Don't just call me an idiot unless you have a better idea. Don't just call me an idiot or racist or any other disparaging name because you disagree with me.

There comes a point where a person has had enough of the onslaught of hate and vile commentary. Trump has been accused of some really horrible things, none of which are true.

So should people who don't believe in gay marriage leave this country?

How about those who don't believe in Obamacare?

Why is it only the immigrants or the brown people who should leave?

What about the idiots still waving confederate flags? Seems pretty traitorous to the united states. Do you think they should leave as well?

Midnightrider

more like "some of them are true"

You are welcome to read trumps words in the most benign light if you want. It does not reflect the context of his comments. When will you have enough of trump's vile and hatefilled commentary? The guy cant control himself and as a resu.t he says hatefilled, and arguably racist things pretty regularly.
As I said before, trump has plenty issues he could attck these paddies over. instead he went with grade school bigotry

when is the last time you told a black coworker they could go back to where they come from, fix the problems in that shithole, and then come back after they are done to explain how it works?

This_person

What about the idiots still waving confederate flags? Seems pretty traitorous to the united states. Do you think they should leave as well?

This_person

Coming from the king of Whataboutism and the one who cant go 5 minutes without mentioning Obama that is pretty rich.

Do you believe the above criticism of the US are not as bad as the ones the four congresswomen have brought up?
You gave 3 critiques:
So should people who don't believe in gay marriage leave this country?​

That's a belief about a specific SCOTUS decision, not the US in general, so, not the same thing.

How about those who don't believe in Obamacare?​

That's a belief about a specific/horrific law/SCOTUS decision, not the US in general, so, not the same thing.

What about the idiots still waving confederate flags?​

Heritage, not hate (for the VAST majority), so, not the same thing.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Since you fail to get my point, I'll just play along with your inanity.

Yep... they should all leave.

And people who only believe there are two genders should leave.
People who are Dallas Cowboy fans should leave.
People who love guns should leave.
People who allow their kids to drink from hoses in the front yard should leave.
People who home school should leave.
People who flick their cigarettes out of their cars should leave.

I'll add more to my list as I go along. :rolleyes:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Whew! Judging from the number of skipped posts in the count I see, this thread must have been thoroughly infested with the moron horde. And I see Sappy's...couldn't put that alcoholic failure on ignore because he's too funny to watch.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Whew! Judging from the number of skipped posts in the count I see, this thread must have been thoroughly infested with the moron horde. And I see Sappy's...couldn't put that alcoholic failure on ignore because he's too funny to watch.
Your buddy's driving up the count as usual.

This_person

Since you fail to get my point, I'll just play along with your inanity.

Yep... they should all leave.

And people who only believe there are two genders should leave.
People who are Dallas Cowboy fans should leave.
People who love guns should leave.
People who allow their kids to drink from hoses in the front yard should leave.
People who home school should leave.
People who flick their cigarettes out of their cars should leave.

I'll add more to my list as I go along. :rolleyes:
Don't forget anti-vaxxers
people who pronounce the "t" in often
people who don't pick up their dog's poo
people who don't love Snoopy more than their children
people who wear their ball-cap backwards
people who call ball caps "trucker hats"
people who think Jennifer Lawrence can act, and isn't just paid to get undressed on camera
people who cut in at the VERY last second when going down to less lanes

.....I have more, but....

Sapidus

You gave 3 critiques:
So should people who don't believe in gay marriage leave this country?​

That's a belief about a specific SCOTUS decision, not the US in general, so, not the same thing.

How about those who don't believe in Obamacare?​

That's a belief about a specific/horrific law/SCOTUS decision, not the US in general, so, not the same thing.

What about the idiots still waving confederate flags?​

Heritage, not hate (for the VAST majority), so, not the same thing.

So please point me to where these four women made blanket statements about the entirety of the country.

Oh so now you believe heritage is something to be celebrated? Interesting

It must be a cacophony of confusion in your head

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don't forget anti-vaxxers
people who pronounce the "t" in often
people who don't pick up their dog's poo
people who don't love Snoopy more than their children
people who wear their ball-cap backwards
people who call ball caps "trucker hats"
people who think Jennifer Lawrence can act, and isn't just paid to get undressed on camera
people who cut in at the VERY last second when going down to less lanes

.....I have more, but....

people that eat tofu
people sporting a man-bun
people that pronounce Minot SD "My-Not"
people that start threads complaining about someones spelling and then misspell in the thread....