Well, we're done over here... how about you guys?

Toxick

Splat
From our local paper

Kerry urged to retain Arizona ads

Arizona Democratic leaders say presidential candidate John Kerry's decision to pull his television advertising here doesn't mean he's giving up on the state. Republicans greeted the announcement as something of a white flag for the Kerry campaign in Arizona, but added they will continue to campaign as if the state were still "in play."

B

Bruzilla

I think he shifted all you'all's money down here to Florida! There's almost as many Kerry commercials as there are for personal injury attorneys... and that's saying something!

K

Kizzy

Last night at the fair, we stopped in the building where the Republican / Democrat booths are located. My DH wanted a Bush bumper sticker and the guy said we are completely out. There were mobs of people standing at the Republican booth, you could barely get to it, but once we got there, the man behind the booth said he had boxes and boxes of them and 2 days left at the fair and they will have no more to hand out.

Anyway, we walked around to see the other displays in that same building. When we went by the Democrat booth (nobody standing there either) the lady tried to hand my DH a Kerry sticker. My DH said “yeah, I need something to wipe my azz with.” :blushing: The people around him laughed. Now of course I told him that was a mean thing to do, and the proper answer would have been no thank you. :wink:

Pete

Repete
Bruzilla said:
I think he shifted all the BIG LABOR PAC money, collected from unknowing union members all over the country down here to Florida! There's almost as many Kerry commercials as there are for personal injury attorneys... and that's saying something!

Dear Bru,

I slightly modified your post for Sparx to chew on.

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
IM4Change said:
Last night at the fair, we stopped in the building where the Republican / Democrat booths are located. My DH wanted a Bush bumper sticker and the guy said we are completely out. There were mobs of people standing at the Republican booth, you could barely get to it, but once we got there, the man behind the booth said he had boxes and boxes of them and 2 days left at the fair and they will have no more to hand out.

Anyway, we walked around to see the other displays in that same building. When we went by the Democrat booth (nobody standing there either) the lady tried to hand my DH a Kerry sticker. My DH said “yeah, I need something to wipe my azz with.” :blushing: The people around him laughed. Now of course I told him that was a mean thing to do, and the proper answer would have been no thank you. :wink:
Jay was completely wrong and I am disappinted in him. Everyone knows those bumper stickers are printed on glossy slick paper and will not work as TP.

K

Kizzy

Pete said:
Jay was completely wrong and I am disappinted in him. Everyone knows those bumper stickers are printed on glossy slick paper and will not work as TP.

:lmao: Maybe so, but I'm sure he'd do his best.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Come take a trip through Frederick, Carroll and Washington counties. Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush. Kerry. Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush. Our countryside is blue with signs up here. Our middle daughter, Honorary Chairwoman for the VRWC, is beside herself. :lol:

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
Come take a trip through Frederick, Carroll and Washington counties. Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush. Kerry. Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush. Our countryside is blue with signs up here. Our middle daughter, Honorary Chairwoman for the VRWC, is beside herself. :lol:

I noticed that when I was up at the academy. You are right, EVERYWHERE you look Bush signs and Bush stickers.

Christy

b*tch rocket
:offtopic:

I met Brad Jewitt yesterday at the fair, as well as every other politician out there trumping for votes. They were out like locusts. :lmao:

My presidential choice is easy. I'm still undecided between Hoyer and Jewitt. :shrug:

Christy said:
:offtopic:

I met Brad Jewitt yesterday at the fair, as well as every other politician out there trumping for votes. They were out like locusts. :lmao:

My presidential choice is easy. I'm still undecided between Hoyer and Jewitt. :shrug:
I'm voting Hewitt. Hoyer is just to out of touch with the voters of St. Mary's county. We are going more and more conservative, gun rights and whatnot, and he is still pushing the liberal gun grabbing agenda.