Wenchy

littlelady

God bless the USA
You like the boys in the band and I'm your all time favorite... :yay:

You missed my edit. What is your purpose in replying in this thread? And, it is funny that we used to be friends, but that changed. Go away. Thank you.

littlelady

God bless the USA

:rolleyes: Get lost, blackdogatroll. Thanks.

What was your purpose in replying? Just wondering. RIP, Wenchy.

Also, why do you take pleasure in, constantly, attacking me? I did not ask for my son to have a drug addiction, or my daughter to get MS. They are the reason we moved. We used to live in Darnestown where the children were born; dot at Holy Cross, and son at Shady Grove; and, no, my side of Jones Lane didn’t want to be known as N Potomac. You love talking about that. So, give that subject a rest. Then, I sold my house on Mockingbird Drive, moved to SoMD, and lived there for 20 years. Dot married a wonderful guy that happened to be raised in Montgomery, and when we moved, son, was accepted into drug court here. Drug court was, actually, started years ago by a now eldery woman from MC that had issues in her own fam, and is still active in the program. MC started the Drug Court program if it makes you feel better about yourself? I don’t have the problem that you do; as in acting like your life is perfect. I tell it like it is. And, Judge Rupp recognized my son last week that he is one of a very few that has never been sanctioned in Drug Court. My son is doing great. Your son is, too. I wish there was a magic cure for my dot.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

I know. A lot that is said on this forum is BS. Your jet smilie was appropriately used. Happy foruming!

Good grief, y’all. Just stop. I get sick of the holier than thou posts on this forum. Puns, intended. I became an original member in Dec 2011. I know what has gone on here in my 7 years. Oh, and, I am not stupid. :jet:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I know. A lot that is said on this forum is BS. Your jet smilie was appropriately used. Happy foruming!

Good grief, y’all. Just stop. I get sick of the holier than thou posts on this forum. Puns, intended. I became an original member in Dec 2011. I know what has gone on here in my 7 years. Oh, and, I am not stupid. :jet:

:jet: is a holier than thou post? :confused:

okay.

warneckutz

Hi littlelady,

I don't see this thread as being about your friend Wendy, I see it more as the OP attempting to obtain details about her death which I consider to be rude at best, and disrespectful of the family's privacy.

The reason I posted it here is, if the OP thinks it's fine to inquire about such private details, then she should be comfortable sharing the details of her own troubles.

Hope this answers your concerns.
Tony

^ THIS...

And/or just an attempt at getting attention (perhaps in hopes it will somehow take away from her grave mistakes).

black dog

Free America

:rolleyes: Get lost, blackdogatroll. Thanks.

What was your purpose in replying? Just wondering. RIP, Wenchy.

Also, why do you take pleasure in, constantly, attacking me? I did not ask for my son to have a drug addiction, or my daughter to get MS. They are the reason we moved. We used to live in Darnestown where the children were born; dot at Holy Cross, and son at Shady Grove; and, no, my side of Jones Lane didn’t want to be known as N Potomac. You love talking about that. So, give that subject a rest. Then, I sold my house on Mockingbird Drive, moved to SoMD, and lived there for 20 years. Dot married a wonderful guy that happened to be raised in Montgomery, and when we moved, son, was accepted into drug court here. Drug court was, actually, started years ago by a now eldery woman from MC that had issues in her own fam, and is still active in the program. MC started the Drug Court program if it makes you feel better about yourself? I don’t have the problem that you do; as in acting like your life is perfect. I tell it like it is. And, Judge Rupp recognized my son last week that he is one of a very few that has never been sanctioned in Drug Court. My son is doing great. Your son is, too. I wish there was a magic cure for my dot.

Its simply amazing what you know from three dots and a emoticon..... :lmao: