We're not going to enforce how to make a hamburger!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
This is a typical meme Narcissistic attitude so common in California! Call the cops 'cause you can't get your cheeseburger done right. Imagine what kind of kids she's raising. UFB!

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Lenny said:
This is a typical meme Narcissistic attitude so common in California! Call the cops 'cause you can't get your cheeseburger done right. Imagine what kind of kids she's raising. UFB!

Here's where the 911 operator who said "tough" needs to work.........

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Pete said:
:roflmao:They should have arrested her for making a prank call to 911.
:yeahthat: I don't have speakers but I can figure what it's about. I wish they had of sent a patrol car there and arrested the caller like Pete said! :mad:

Mikeinsmd

Baja28 said:
:yeahthat: I don't have speakers but I can figure what it's about. I wish they had of sent a patrol car there and arrested the caller like Pete said! :mad:
No doubt!! What a loser!! :spank:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
"It's Burger King damnit and I will get it my way or you will be arrested", I would have loved to have heard the exchange with the manager.

D

dems4me

aps45819 said:
:confused: When was Dems in California?

Dude, you are really starting to frighten me. Isn't there any other forumite names that your aspcheeks can type out?

Last edited by a moderator:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
How was your Western Burger, RoseRed? :lmao:
I never got it. They threw my money back out the window at me and locked up the windows and doors so I couldn't get in and demand my burger. :mad: