Western Attire

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Bright..will stand out..if you are a kick ass showmanship girl you could wing it..if you are so so I would not..you better be on your toes as they will see every mistake you make..if you are good you will look better

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Bright..will stand out..if you are a kick ass showmanship girl you could wing it..if you are so so I would not..you better be on your toes as they will see every mistake you make..if you are good you will look better

im just starting but i do know some pretty good people to help

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
You take lessons from MA? She is great with showmanship..peeps and horses..tell her the tail lady said hi...

yupp. our next lesson will be alot of showmanship stuff. I will let her know you said hello. MA is one of the best i hear. I also have my trainer at the barn im at, appaholic and showqueen to help me and I'll take hints from anyone!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
yupp. our next lesson will be alot of showmanship stuff. I will let her know you said hello. MA is one of the best i hear. I also have my trainer at the barn im at, appaholic and showqueen to help me and I'll take hints from anyone!

Don't take hints from everyone.. :smack: Take pics to MA ask her..she is out there and knows what is going on..Gloves were a MUST when I was showing now SQ says they are out...so stay up with trends..but if you go with good basics you can save by not changing each season..