Western Md Railroad

CMC122

Go Braves!
kwillia said:
I checked yesterday and RandMcNally said it would take just under 4 hours from Leonardtown to the train station. It's not that far from Hagerstown though so I'm thinking we'll stay a Friday night in Hagerstown and do their AWESOME outlet mall... do the train thing on a Saturday then stay again in hagerstown then come home Sunday.
Sounds like a girls weekend to me! :getdown:

bohman

Speedy70 said:
Thanks! My Dad will NOT ride a diesel train, it has to be steam. I'm just going to get him a gift certificate and he can choose his own trip. But, I'll tell him to make sure it's a steam train. :yay:

I know guys like that. :lmao: oh yeah, another bit of railfan geekery: When staying overnight in Cumberland, the rooms in the back of the Holiday Inn face a busy freight line. This is much appreciated by railfans, less so by those who are annoyed by freight trains at 3am.

terbear1225

bohman said:
I know guys like that. :lmao: oh yeah, another bit of railfan geekery: When staying overnight in Cumberland, the rooms in the back of the Holiday Inn face a busy freight line. This is much appreciated by railfans, less so by those who are annoyed by freight trains at 3am.
:yeahthat: