Western riding lessons

lsantagata79

Sadielady said:
WHy do you always hit me? You are so abusive! :confused:

I think it's like when you were in 1st grade & someone liked you...they pull your hair or pushed you on the playground...WinnDixie has a crush on you!!!!

WinnDixie & SaidiLady sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

S

saddlesore

lsantagata79 said:
I think it's like when you were in 1st grade & someone liked you...they pull your hair or pushed you on the playground...WinnDixie has a crush on you!!!!

WinnDixie & SaidiLady sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:

Okay, let's say I give you a 30 point handicap in our communications since you, obviously, are at a disadvantage when it comes to comebacks, wit and intelligence and, lest I forget, creativity! :smack: :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Okay, let's say I give you a 30 point handicap in our communications since you, obviously, are at a disadvantage when it comes to comebacks, wit and intelligence and, lest I forget, creativity! :smack: :whistle:
Remember...I am trying to retire? It has gotten so out of hand it has become ridiculous. I am sure most people are as tired of reading all of the BS as I am, and possibly want some intelligent conversation for a change. You have made almost every post into a chaotic mess with all of your instigating and free advertising with all of your MPDs. Research people....that is all I ask of you. I will be at the show on Sunday, and I am sure you will be there only by imagination. I have a clinic to attend on Saturday. :snooze: