WH releases list of under-reported terror attacks

Midnightrider

Maybe that's because Charleston wasn't deemed a terrorist attack; it was deemed a domestic hate crime and murder.

in any event, all of the attacks were covered by the media. I just put about 10 of the suspects names into google, mostly single murders, and they all came back with a bank of stories.

PsyOps

Pixelated
in any event, all of the attacks were covered by the media. I just put about 10 of the suspects names into google, mostly single murders, and they all came back with a bank of stories.

I'm certainly not defending the list; I happen to think it's pointless. But for accuracy, the list is 'under-reported'; therefore they were reported. I believe whoever made that list up did a simple comparison of one story vs another and claimed some were reported less, therefore under-reported. I don't buy into that narrative.

Midnightrider

I'm certainly not defending the list; I happen to think it's pointless. But for accuracy, the list is 'under-reported'; therefore they were reported. I believe whoever made that list up did a simple comparison of one story vs another and claimed some were reported less, therefore under-reported. I don't buy into that narrative.
yep, they seem to be pretty proportionally covered. Big stuff got lots of coverage and smaller attacks got less.

PsyOps

Pixelated
yep, they seem to be pretty proportionally covered. Big stuff got lots of coverage and smaller attacks got less.

My guess is, the point is the administration wants to exploit all terror attacks of the Islamic variety. They don't want the media sugar coating any of it. Trump is aimed at removing the 'media filter'. He wants complete transparency that has lacked with every president since we because a news-driven society. I welcome it. I want the cold hard truth about what are facing with this Islamic terrorism problem.

Midnightrider

My guess is, the point is the administration wants to exploit all terror attacks of the Islamic variety. They don't want the media sugar coating any of it. Trump is aimed at removing the 'media filter'. He wants complete transparency that has lacked with every president since we because a news-driven society. I welcome it. I want the cold hard truth about what are facing with this Islamic terrorism problem.
The point is that trump shot off his mouth and the admin is trying desperately to cover for him. The truth has been out there and is evidenced by every one of those attacks having plenty of articles about them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The point is that trump shot off his mouth and the admin is trying desperately to cover for him. The truth has been out there and is evidenced by every one of those attacks having plenty of articles about them.

Have you ever considered Trump does this to 1) distract the media from other things they are obsessed about and 2) to get all the Trump-haters in another tizzy about him; because he knows how sensitive they are and he is entertained at the temper tantrums these people are throwing?

Midnightrider

Have you ever considered Trump does this to 1) distract the media from other things they are obsessed about and 2) to get all the Trump-haters in another tizzy about him; because he knows how sensitive they are and he is entertained at the temper tantrums these people are throwing?

no. I think its pretty simple. He runs his mouth off and then he demands his people to back it up. That's how you end up with alternative facts. This issue and the crowd size are excellent examples.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm pretty sure the point is to highlight how the media refuses to report Islamic terrorist attacks in hopes of minimizing them and making dumb people think it really doesn't happen that often, so hey! Throw your borders wide open and let these refugees pour in; you're mean and nasty and a terrible person if you don't. Oh, and Hitler. You're Hitler.

And yes, there are a number of people who don't realize how widespread and alarming these attacks are. We see them at their stupid marches and "protests" every day, many of them wearing vaginas on their head. We read their nonsense on this very forum.

This_person

:gossip: They weren't terror attacks, they were "workplace violence".