Whassup Friday nighters???

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
What happened last Friday? Bann & I can't make ONE Friday night event so it doesn't happen? ::cool:

Has anyone decided for us this week? If not, how 'bout Lennys?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What happened last Friday? Bann & I can't make ONE Friday night event so it doesn't happen? ::cool:
:getdown:

I like the name 'Friday Nighters'! :yay:

I'm all for Lenny's, but I might have to beg off this week. It depends on how my mom is doing.

E

EmptyTimCup

Ummm Yeah NO .........

I missed the last 2 Fridays

park opens sat. so from here to Nov. Wed's are my 'new' friday, and fridays are my sundays ..... I am less inclined to go anywhere friday since I have to get up @ 0500 sat to be at work by 0700

Vince

Lenny's sounds good. Got to take Jay out to dinner for his Birthday. He'll go with Lenny's.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
OK. My stupid sign is lit now. What or where is "CIP"? I've waited patiently for someone..anyone..to 'slip up' and use the full name but apparently there is a secrecy order or sumthin.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
OK. My stupid sign is lit now. What or where is "CIP"? I've waited patiently for someone..anyone..to 'slip up' and use the full name but apparently there is a secrecy order or sumthin.

Cheeseburger (C) in (I) Paradise (P).

You're welcome.
Can't wait to do a meet & greet. Hopefully this summer.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Cheeseburger in Paradise...I asked the same thing a couple weeks ago!