Whassup Friday nighters???

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
So you guys arent going to Tiki :tap:

I am going to try and convince our group to hit CIP afterwards. I need me a beer tube & wings something awful!!

I don't get off work untik 4:30 anyway, and for a variety of reasons can't take off. No WAY I'm fighting the crowds at that time of day. Besides, I want to be with the Friday nighters! :buddies:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
So I'll ask the big guy at CIP for a table for 10 again? If we can get that same corner it will seat 12 just in case...and it's close to the smokers lounge.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Auction at Flat Iron requires my attendance..but there is TT Saturdayy night after its all over.:whistle:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I will probably attend since another Friday nighter offered me a ride...
Or not...:tap:

Good food, good wings! We had a great time again. It was the usual 6 along with a visit from Icit. Saw my friend Dr Phil also.

I've decided that I need to work where Pete works...We hung around outside until @ 10:15 talking with his cute friend and her niece and it turns out that I knew the niece. Small world. :cheers:

Foxhound

Finishing last
Twas not FFs fault. Timing thing. Sorry we didn't get a chance to see you friday. Hope all went well otherwise.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
FF-sorry we didn't connect until too late. :huggy: I should have gotten another number for you.