What a great Christmas idea!

PrepH4U

Dang you guys are much smarter than me :lol: I just remember reading that story about her and her husband a month or so ago.

The guy in the tent with her was not her husband. Look him up also, I think I remember he is on "the list". That's probably the reason her kids are not with her. :shrug:

lovinmaryland

The guy in the tent with her was not her husband. Look him up also, I think I remember he is on "the list". That's probably the reason her kids are not with her. :shrug:

Well wth :doh: You would think the paper would look into that kinda stuff before publishing it though!

queencity28

Thanks! Wow I feel like an idiot :lol:

Having a good heart doesn't make you an idiot. Unfortunately, there are so many people out there that wear the title "homeless" or "disabled" as a badge of honor. Most often, it's the ones that really need the most help that have too much pride to ask.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
I guess I don't understand why someone who can't afford it is buying "two carts of toys" in the first place. The kiddies will be disappointed but they won't die if you don't get them Christmas presents but they might if you can't afford to buy groceries or pay your electric bill. It's a matter of priorities and our priorities in this country are pretty screwed up. Bottom line is, don't buy it if you can't afford it!

:clap: