What a woman! 16 children and counting!

"Jim Bob Duggar, who sells real estate, previously lost his bid for the U.S. Senate. He said he expects to run for the state Senate next year but isn't ready to make a formal announcement."

Jim Bob :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ponytail said:
Ok, so how much and what substance exactly do you have to smoke in church to be this ignorant?
What's wrong with that? If they can afford the energy and money it takes to raise them, go buddy! Looks like a nice looking bunch to me.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I love the names:

Their children include two sets of twins, and each child has a name beginning with the letter "J": Joshua, 17; John David, 15; Janna, 15; Jill, 14; Jessa, 12; Jinger, 11; Joseph, 10; Josiah, 9; Joy-Anna, 8; Jeremiah, 6; Jedidiah, 6; Jason, 5; James, 4; Justin, 2; and Jackson Levi, 1

Jinger? :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
"And thus, my fellow Americans...

...you have my view and plans on fixing social security, one blessed evening at a time. Thank you and may God bless. Good night. I need some sleep."

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• BestHalloweenCostumeEver.jpg
    BestHalloweenCostumeEver.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 96

Angel

~*~*~
I just want to know how she had time to do her lovely 1980/90's hair..... :banghead:

Attachments

• story.ark.mom.dad.gif
    story.ark.mom.dad.gif
    30 KB · Views: 97

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Angel said:
I just want to know how she had time to do her lovely 1980/90's hair..... :banghead:
She hasn't had time to have it cut, obviously. Appy, can you help her out? Her toenails are probably long and I bet her hubby slams her hair in the door when rushing her to the emergency room..... :lmao:

S

starr

She was 17 when they got married. And then four years later became a baby machine :yikes:

L

ladylara

Joshua, 17; John David, 15; Janna, 15; Jill, 14; Jessa, 12; Jinger, 11; Joseph, 10; Josiah, 9; Joy-Anna, 8; Jeremiah, 6; Jedidiah, 6; Jason, 5; James, 4; Justin, 2; Jackson Levi, 1; and now Johannah.

at this rate - she's gonna run outta "J" names. :dance: