What about OB/GYN's Windham & Polsky?

nmpali

I am familiar w/ Lawerence, Polko, Tilly, Neal & Nwadike but how come the other's aren't "popular"? Has anyone been a patient of Windham or Polsky?

M

Mousebaby

nmpali said:
I am familiar w/ Lawerence, Polko, Tilly, Neal & Nwadike but how come the other's aren't "popular"? Has anyone been a patient of Windham or Polsky?

Windham is fine if you don't mind a Bull Dyke taking a looksee! :shrug:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Dr. Windam delivered my first born in '99 . I never had a problem with her. I remeber going in for my sonogram and she came in, took a look at the monitor and said "Yep. It's a baby." She doesn't do the OB pary anymore. Always very nice, she lives in my neighborhood and always waves and says hello my girls at Halloween when we trick - or - treat.

nmpali

Mousebaby said:
Windham is fine if you don't mind a Bull Dyke taking a looksee! :shrug:
Nope, don't mind. After all, I was Polko's patient b/f. OK, that was not nice of me....

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Dr. Polko delivered my youngest. Her daughter was in my daughters class last year so I saw her at school events as well. She's great, IMO.

nmpali

Ok, I called. Windham & Polsky don't do babies. I guess I'll try Neal/Nwadike. Your thoughts on those ladies?

goodolgirl

I did not have a good time with them!!! There office staff is very nice but they diden't seem to give a crap. I love Dr Tilly!! Either way good luck :howdy:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
nmpali said:
Ok, I called. Windham & Polsky don't do babies. I guess I'll try Neal/Nwadike. Your thoughts on those ladies?

Left Neal and Nwadike for Polko. Very happy with my change :yay:

W

wkndbeacher

nmpali said:

Neal delievered all three of my kids, she has a wonderful personality and will answer any questions that you have no matter what time of day it is. She is also very thorough. I give her :yay: :yay:

mamissa3

I also left them for polko. Neal to me had no bedside manner whatso ever. I Liked Nwadike but didnt get to see her all the time, so i choose someone i knew would deliver. Polko is wonderful!

MDTerps said:
Left Neal and Nwadike for Polko. Very happy with my change :yay:

Elle

Happy Camper!
getbent said:
I remeber going in for my sonogram and she came in, took a look at the monitor and said "Yep. It's a baby."
She read my sono as well and when hubby asked "Well, what is it?" She replied "it's a baby". I thought he was going to flip:lol:

HollywoodLady

wkndbeacher said:
Neal delievered all three of my kids, she has a wonderful personality and will answer any questions that you have no matter what time of day it is. She is also very thorough. I give her :yay: :yay:

In 1997, I went to Dr. Neal for menstral cramps and heavy bleeding. In 1983 I had surgery for endometriosis resulting in my left ovary being removed. She did a laproscopic exam and found scar tissuse. Went back the next year with the same problems and she told me it was all in my head and to use self-hypnosis and bio-feed back.

I went to Dr. Zilinski and told him what had happened. He laughed. I then had an amlation where he found a torn cervix. That was the main cause of my problems.

Fast forward a few years.....I'm having multiple cysts rupture. Zilinski is retired so I go to Dr. Wyndham. After having all records forwarded she decides to try the lupron-depo shots. THEY WORK but for short term. Next year go back. Dr. W sends me to Mackoul. Last year he did a total hystorectomy. My life is back.

aosmiles

I leave the county entirely. I see Dr. Aron in La Plata. He's delivered my last two-will continue to see him as long as he practices. He does both OB/GYN. I can't say enough nice things about him. I don't think he is taking new patients right now, but I like him a lot. He is a good doctor and a good person.

Callie girl

nmpali said:
I heard a lot of bad things about Neal that she has had malpractice suits against her and everything. Not sure if it is true but know several people that have been there and had complications. I use Dr. Tilley and Carol Dehaven they are great.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I had Windam listed as my OB when I was preggers. What a BIATCH. JMO. I was in the hospital, having contractions that hurt to the point I dry heaved with each one. She wouldn't give anything for pain...her words were " It's Labor Hunny, It's supposed to hurt!" LUCKILY...Dr POLKO was the doctor that was oncoming, and Dr Polko delivered my baby (and gave me pain killers in the meantime...20 hour labor) Dr Polko is the best...very personable, humerous, and knowlegable!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I think you're right about the lawsuit(s) against Neal. I think it was mentioned on here before about a website you can look up doctors to check those things out. My mom had bad periods and one time it came and she had one for weeks. Not sure of the exact cause but was told she need a hysterectomy(sp?). They did a sonogram prior and she went in for the surgery. They were going to go vaginally I believe, it was supposed to be easy. Well, my mom bled so much she almost needed a bloo transfusion because the uterus was too big to be removed that way. Ummm, I would think you'd be able to tell from the sonogram how big it is. But, that's just my story. I'm sure there are some people who have been going there for years with no problems. I love Dr. Polko and I'll be there until she no longer practices.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Elle said:
She read my sono as well and when hubby asked "Well, what is it?" She replied "it's a baby". I thought he was going to flip:lol:

LOL :lmao: I can totally hear her saying that in her " matter of fact" tone.

Callie girl

getbent said:
I think you're right about the lawsuit(s) against Neal. I think it was mentioned on here before about a website you can look up doctors to check those things out. My mom had bad periods and one time it came and she had one for weeks. Not sure of the exact cause but was told she need a hysterectomy(sp?). They did a sonogram prior and she went in for the surgery. They were going to go vaginally I believe, it was supposed to be easy. Well, my mom bled so much she almost needed a bloo transfusion because the uterus was too big to be removed that way. Ummm, I would think you'd be able to tell from the sonogram how big it is. But, that's just my story. I'm sure there are some people who have been going there for years with no problems. I love Dr. Polko and I'll be there until she no longer practices.

Yeah I had an employee end up in the hospital over a sist that she couldn't find and ruptured. She was in pain for a while needless to say she doesn't go there anymore.