What about OB/GYN's Windham & Polsky?

lovinmaryland

aosmiles said:
I leave the county entirely. I see Dr. Aron in La Plata. He's delivered my last two-will continue to see him as long as he practices. He does both OB/GYN. I can't say enough nice things about him. I don't think he is taking new patients right now, but I like him a lot. He is a good doctor and a good person.
My cousin swears by him she says he is the best. But he won't deliver down here in St. Marys, and i'd be damned if i had a baby at civista :nono: no thank you.

I see Polko and she is by far the best ob/gyn i have ever had! Gay straight what ever she is awesome. :yay:

ginwoman

nmpali said:
Ok, I called. Windham & Polsky don't do babies. I guess I'll try Neal/Nwadike. Your thoughts on those ladies?

I saw Neal one time some years ago and would not go back. I think she was probably just out of Med school, so maybe she's better now.

Randi63

Dy Wyndham is nice. Wierd sense of humor though. I really liked her NP, Wanda Settle, but she left. I heard that Dr Polko is nice too.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
aosmiles said:
I leave the county entirely. I see Dr. Aron in La Plata. He's delivered my last two-will continue to see him as long as he practices. He does both OB/GYN. I can't say enough nice things about him. I don't think he is taking new patients right now, but I like him a lot. He is a good doctor and a good person.

He will only be delivering current patients. He is not taking on any new patient that want to have children or are pregnant.

W

Warrant Guru

nmpali said:
Ok, I called. Windham & Polsky don't do babies. I guess I'll try Neal/Nwadike. Your thoughts on those ladies?

I used Neal with my first son and HATED her. Being my first pregnancy, I didn't know anything about being pregnant. She didn't provide me with any answers either. She wouldn't even tell me if I was pregnant after getting the results of the test. She said that she had the results but wasn't able to tell me them. :confused: At the birth, she screwed up with the umbilical cord and got sprayed with blood. Needless to say, I switched to Polko with #2. She was really great.

M

missperky

I've had Bowes, Polsky, Wills and Polko deliver. Never had a problem with any of them, but I highly recommend Polko. :yay:

Angel

~*~*~
I've been a patient of Neal & Nwadike for years and have never had a problem. I like them both. I've never had children, so I cannot give an opinion regarding that side of their practice.

Jameo

What?!
No wonder it takes so long to get an appointment with Polko. Everyone and their sister is seeing her. But she is totally worth the wait. Very nice, great bedside manners :yay:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Jameo said:
No wonder it takes so long to get an appointment with Polko. Everyone and their sister is seeing her. But she is totally worth the wait. Very nice, great bedside manners :yay:

There will be a new doc starting with her soon. Forgot when Ann Naru told me the new on would start but it's within the month. Also a new nurse practitioner will be starting.
So that should help move things along in the office.

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
nmpali said:
Dr. Polsky used to do babies. He delivered my youngest 6 years ago and I LOVE him. :yay: He doesn't do babies anymore, but he's still my gyn doc. In fact, he clamped my tubes for me last week. He did a great job. I will never switch from him unless he quits or leaves the area. He answers any questions you have so thoroughly.

If you need a baby doc.. I can't help you! Like I said, last one I had Polsky delivered.

sockgirl77

Just my opinions...

Dr. Tilley is a jackass and I wouldn't send my worst enemy to him.
Dr. Polsky was not the slightest bit gentle.
Dr. Bowes was okay.
Dr. Neal was nice but had too many law suits for me to risk my pregnancy.
Dr. Nwadike was great but if she isn't there you get Dr. Neal.
Dr. Sbrocco or however it is spelled only delivers at Calvert.
Dr. Polko is wonderful. :yay: :yay:

IrishGal

Stretch's Mom
mkd20012001 said:
I will be trying Dr. Sbrocco in November. Anybody use him? Good/Bad things?

Frank Sbrocco is a VERY good doctor. He delivered my kids, tied my tubes, and then after cancer treatments did my hysterectomy. There is a man who listens and CARES. His only drawback is that you have to deliver in Calvert, which I'm okay with anyway but some folks don't want to travel to PF for delivery.

Not a complaint in the world with Sbrocco. Love that man.

W

wkndbeacher

HollywoodLady said:
In 1997, I went to Dr. Neal for menstral cramps and heavy bleeding. In 1983 I had surgery for endometriosis resulting in my left ovary being removed. She did a laproscopic exam and found scar tissuse. Went back the next year with the same problems and she told me it was all in my head and to use self-hypnosis and bio-feed back.

I went to Dr. Zilinski and told him what had happened. He laughed. I then had an amlation where he found a torn cervix. That was the main cause of my problems.

Fast forward a few years.....I'm having multiple cysts rupture. Zilinski is retired so I go to Dr. Wyndham. After having all records forwarded she decides to try the lupron-depo shots. THEY WORK but for short term. Next year go back. Dr. W sends me to Mackoul. Last year he did a total hystorectomy. My life is back.

Dag..sorry you went through all that..

mamissa3

MDTerps said:
There will be a new doc starting with her soon. Forgot when Ann Naru told me the new on would start but it's within the month. Also a new nurse practitioner will be starting.
So that should help move things along in the office.

I just came back from her office. The new dr is there now. She does not have hospital privalages yet though. They said sometime in October. They said she is very nice though. :) Also accepting new patients.

meme

The Smart Hooker
nmpali said:
I am familiar w/ Lawerence, Polko, Tilly, Neal & Nwadike but how come the other's aren't "popular"? Has anyone been a patient of Windham or Polsky?

I was a patient of Windham and Polsky. I loved both doctors. Dr. Polsky delivered my first baby and didn't have a problem. There were a few times something didn't seem right at their office and they sent me right over to SMH. They never took a chance. If I lived back in Maryland, I would definitely go back there.