What am I??

D

dems4me

On this political quiz sent by email I'm an 18 - which appears somewhere on the chart between a Clinton and a Colin Powell... what does that make me??? How do y'all fare on this quiz/chart???

http://franz.org/quiz.htm

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Somewhere between Hillary Clinton and Pol Pot.

:killingme: You're a democrat and it says I'm leaning towards a republican :killingme: That quiz can NOT be accurate :killingme:

Toxick

Splat
I'm a 35... that is way farther right than I was expecting.

But a bunch of those questions were somewhat biased.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
These things...

...could always be so much better than this either/or business.

Trust government to solve problems? Like what? Fix a leaky faucet? Or pave roads?

Trust the Pentagon or the Post office? To do what? Trust either to spend more money than it should take? Trust them to spend less? I mean, the Post office can be trusted to deliver the mail and the Pentagon can be trusted to put an army in the field. What about 'trust equally' instead of having to pick? How does that wiegh the score?

Trust an executive or a union leader? Again, to do what? How about both or neither? Doctors and lawyers? Same question.

Trust to do what? Their jobs? To not kill kittens? To be honest? To be dishonest? To overcharge? To provide a good value?

Build more prisons? Build inner cities? Both? How about neither?

I got a 24 and didn't answer 1/2 the questions and have about as much in common with George HW Bush's policies as I do with Dennis Kucinich.

Not one question was about the key building block in American society; judges.