What ammo do local LEOs use?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
thanks for the link!

But if you could imagine yourself as anti-gun, and you had jury duty for a self defense trial (and prior to the trial, completely uninformed about ammunition tests/statistics), would you consider the Rem GS 9mm round to be equal to or less "deadly"

*groan*

as the LEO issued round?

I can't think like that, and I have no idea what they would consider more deadly by their thinking an FMJ round that made a small hole but penetrated well beyond what is needed or a great expandale round that double it's size after expansion but did not penetrate the person through and through. Therefore I just buy what I have found feeds reliably and expands nicely in a variety of material. For me it is Speer Gold Dot and Federal HST. Sorry I can't offer any other perspective. Maybe ask a liberal what they would think.

E

EmptyTimCup

I have read/heard that myself too so I figured as to why you were asking, to me it is a ridiculous notion but you never know how uneducated someone will be about guns/ammo that is judging you.

I read something similar about not using "ULGY" Black Guns for home defense ...

because if you end up defending yourself in a Civil Suit the former living dirt bags family lawyer will use the UBG against you to sway the jury, that you were some gun crazed nut job looking to off someone ....

No AR's Ak's SKS's ....

something like a Mossberg 500 with wooden furniture ....

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I read something similar about not using "ULGY" Black Guns for home defense ...

because if you end up defending yourself in a Civil Suit the former living dirt bags family lawyer will use the UBG against you to sway the jury, that you were some gun crazed nut job looking to off someone ....

No AR's Ak's SKS's ....

something like a Mossberg 500 with wooden furniture ....

LOL @ ugly. You mean EBR's as in Evil Black Rifles?

Last edited: