What are you reading ?

phreddyp

I've read all of Michner's books over the years, starting with Hawaii and the Drifters. Was a huge fan of his earlier books and had an autographed copy of Chesapeake in my collection. His last few books were indeed long and dry...
I think Chesapeake was about his best the Covenant and Poland weren't bad either.

Bobwhite

I recently finished reading Ken Follett's latest novel. "The Armor of Light" is about the industrial revolution. Enjoyed it immensely.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Just finished Kristin Hannah "Night Road". Good read. And "Winter Garden". Great book.

Looking for suggestions. I prefer light and fluffy, don't really want to be preached to while I'm having some down time (think Jodi Picoult).

Non fic is ok sometimes (I'll read cookbooks like novels), but again, looking for non-depressing.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Just finished Kristin Hannah "Night Road". Good read. And "Winter Garden". Great book.

Looking for suggestions. I prefer light and fluffy, don't really want to be preached to while I'm having some down time (think Jodi Picoult).

Non fic is ok sometimes (I'll read cookbooks like novels), but again, looking for non-depressing.
I guess Hillary's fourth memoir is out of the question.