What bugs you?

K

Kizzy

Ok Cracka I agree with this.

9.New stupid rules being made almost every day.

AND, the bathroom thing. I always know when a certain somebody in my office just used the potty. :barf:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I am amazed... The fact that the girls on this forum are the ones complaining about loads in the john, skid marks, and seat-pissers just ruined my visions of the fairer sex. What happened to sugar and spice and everything nice. Ladies rooms have couches, and I thought you just went in there to "freshen up" and compliment eachothers' outfits. Reality sure can be cruel sometimes...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Nodnarb
I am amazed... The fact that the girls on this forum are the ones complaining about loads in the john, skid marks, and seat-pissers just ruined my visions of the fairer sex. What happened to sugar and spice and everything nice. Ladies rooms have couches, and I thought you just went in there to "freshen up" and compliment eachothers' outfits. Reality sure can be cruel sometimes...
I guess if I worked at Nordstrom I'd have a couch. But this is not the case.... :lol:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I won't ask how a woman, with built-in aim, can pee on the seat! I know it's possible, I just don't want to think about it!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
More

People that empty their soup bowls in the sink but don't bother to fish out the noodles or vegie's left in the drain.

Or those that let their food splatter all over the microwave and not clean it up.

One has to wonder, do they live like heathen pigs at home like this????

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Re: More

Originally posted by RoseRed
One has to wonder, do they live like heathen pigs at home like this????

Assume that these people have a wife OR HUSBAND who cleans up behind them. (Or they just have a pigpen for a home.)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Or the loud birthday party and gabfest in the next cubicle that doesn't end and is very distracting when trying to work.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: More

Originally posted by Nodnarb
Assume that these people have a wife OR HUSBAND who cleans up behind them. (Or they just have a pigpen for a home.)
As far as I am concerned, I am off Mommy duty when I am at work and refuse to clean up anyone's mess, just work around it and leave it someone else that is more kindhearted than I.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
BTW - Update - I think I said the info is on the Mac enough times - I got my Mac back - YEA!!!:getdown: Of course then again, this means I actually have to work again:dosman:

FIREMAN

Mine would have to be, being locked in this tiny closet they they called and office for the next month with no SOMD. Sucks!!

FIREMAN

Steve

Enjoying life!
How about the office chum who will gladly give your name out to a customer because he's "too busy right now to handle something this big"? And how is it possible for some individuals to work for someplace for 10 years and not know what they're supposed to be doing?

And gossip is good, as long as my name is left out of the conversation. :biggrin:

B

BRVIZ

:bonk: People that leave a 1/4 cup of coffee in each pot at the community coffeee mess. MAKE A NEW POT YOU LAZY ******