What can't you enjoy anymore?

Cowgirl

So, what did you lose during a breakup? What can't you enjoy anymore thanks to a certain ex?

I could only think of one thing...the scent of cucumber/melon lotion, soap, etc. I wasn't too fond of it before, but now I want to gag everytime I smell it. :dead:

:popcorn:

Gwydion

Phil Collins and some scented lotion. I can't really tell what fruit its supposed to smell like, but yea.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
So, what did you lose during a breakup? What can't you enjoy anymore thanks to a certain ex?

I could only think of one thing...the scent of cucumber/melon lotion, soap, etc. I wasn't too fond of it before, but now I want to gag everytime I smell it. :dead:

My favorite hat. Biatch stole my hat! :mad:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Back when the Starship song Sara first came out a girl named Sara broke up with me. Now I can't stand that song.

I'm not sure if it's because of the breakup, or if it's because of the fact that song really sucks.

Cowgirl

If you've lost something, is that like someone still having control over you?

:shrug: I heard the question on the radio this morning on my way to work. :lol:

But I wouldn't say my dislike for cucumber/melon means he still controls me. It just means I don't want to think of him...so anything that reminds me of him makes me gag. :roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have Alzheimers. When they're gone, I forget all about them and it's like they were never there.

:shrug:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

Dave Matthews Band.. have to change the station and don't even listen to the CDs anymore

smoothmarine187

That old ass song from the Scorpions :lol:, the one where they whistle in the beginning, my first real girlfriend cheated on me while listening to that song :bawl:

Nanny Pam

If you've lost something, is that like someone still having control over you?

I think you are correct. I am being controlled by my drems of this ex. It's been over 13 years and he still haunts me. I know I dream about him at least 3 times a week. I know for a fact that my love with this man was the deepest love I've ever known.

So, yes Chasey.....he still controls me.

now, Cowgirl....I miss the goose hunting, deer hunting, elk hunting, spitting watermelon seeds at each other in very nice restaurants, long walks on the farm. Watching a BIG raccoon, and marveling at his size. I miss over night fishing trips, afternoon naps, pinochle playing, I miss his smell. I could go on for days.... :frown:

Damn.......

smoothmarine187

I think you are correct. I am being controlled by my drems of this ex. It's been over 13 years and he still haunts me. I know I dream about him at least 3 times a week. I know for a fact that my love with this man was the deepest love I've ever known.

So, yes Chasey.....he still controls me.

now, Cowgirl....I miss the goose hunting, deer hunting, elk hunting, spitting watermelon seeds at each other in very nice restaurants, long walks on the farm. Watching a BIG raccoon, and marveling at his size. I miss over night fishing trips, afternoon naps, pinochle playing, I miss his smell. I could go on for days.... :frown:

Damn.......

:huggy: I will hook you up with 1 night in Chains basement, and the nightmares you will have after that should drowned out any dreams of your Ex :lol:

...me why anyone would need any excuse to heave violently whenever that dreck is played.

:lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Greatest break up song ever.... I laughed my ASS off the first time I heard it. It's sung/played as a love song and when it first starts it sounds sappy as hell. :lmao: :killingme :roflmao:

Eamon Doyle "#### it (I don't want you back)"

See, I dont know why I liked you so much
I gave you all, of my trust
I told you, I loved you, now thats all down the drain
Ya put me through pain, I wanna let u know how I feel

[Chorus:]
#### what I said it dont mean #### now
#### the presents might as well throw em out
#### all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
#### you, you hoe, I dont want you back

#### all those kisses they didn't mean jack

[Verse 2:]
You thought, you could
Keep this #### from me, yeah
Ya burnt biatch, I heard the story
Ya played me, ya even gave him head
Now ya askin for me back
Ya just another act, look elsewhere
Cuz ya done with me

Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah

Ya questioned, did I care
You could ask anyone, I even said
Ya were my great one
Now its, over, but I do admit I'm sad.
It hurts real bad, I cant sweat that, cuz I loved a hoe

Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah
Oh oh
Uh huh yeah

smoothmarine187

You can't really hold that against her. The Scorpions are a known aphrodisiac, so it's just chemistry and not really her fault.

:doh: If only I had known this when I was younger :mad: Ahhhh "Winds of Change" , that was the name of that stupid song. Dirty ho, I remember we were riding in my car and that song came on and she said "I love this song, I was listening to it last night when I was in Josh's car". Then I found out she cheated on my that night :bawl: Oh the pain