• Other in MD

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I live in another state

Votes: 7 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dork

Highlander's MPD
It seems from reading some of the posts, that most SOMD forumites live in St. Mary's county. I thought it would be interesting to find out where most live. What county do you live in?

nobody really

I need a nap
It seems from reading some of the posts, that most SOMD forumites live in St. Mary's county. I thought it would be interesting to find out where most live. What county do you live in?

north beach. Love it - work at pax, some people hate st. mary's but i love calvert and st. mary's. grew up in charles. it WAS a nice county. waldorf has definately ruined charles county's reputation. Have friends in laplata, but thats the only place in charles i would ever go.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
St. Mary's. Pretty much raised in Dunkirk in Calvert County. Both Counties are great.

belvak

Happy Camper
St. Mary's -- Mechanicsville. Was born and raised in PG County, but am related to half (seems like it anyway) of St. Mary's so it was a natural migration for me...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
They say Ridge/ Dameron is part of St Mary's county.. but I for one believe it's a place all it's own. It has as much in common with the rest of the county like NYC is just like Oswego..

We should plan a succession, and become SOMD County!!