• Other in MD

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I live in another state

Votes: 7 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

onebdzee

off the shelf
lived in on 8th street behind the laurel shopping center in PG from birth to 5 years old.
parents then moved to the AA county side of laurel (Maryland City)
left in 78 when I joined the Navy, ended up living in Virginia Beach until 92 when I moved back to Maryland and ended up in Davidsonville,AA county.

Parents still live in the same place they bought in 63.

I knew I had seen you somewhere before :stalker:

GopherM

Darwin was right
Born and raised in Florida, spent 5 years in Maine and moved to St. Mary's in '72. Can't seem to tear myself away...don't want to go back to FL for sure.

They say Ridge/ Dameron is part of St Mary's county.. but I for one believe it's a place all it's own. It has as much in common with the rest of the county like NYC is just like Oswego..

We should plan a succession, and become SOMD County!!

shhhhh maybe all the people escaping DC & the burbs don't realize Ridge is even there... too far to drive lmao

OldHillcrestGuy

Hillcrest to Brandywine to Northern most part of St. Marys,(30yrs) close enough to Charles to get leaves blowing in my yard from Charles. :coffee:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
shhhhh maybe all the people escaping DC & the burbs don't realize Ridge is even there... too far to drive lmao

:yeahthat:

Born in Virginia, raised in St. Mary's County; grew up on Chancellors Run (Greenview) and have been an official Ridge-Runner since '86.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
St. Marys ~ Town Creek

Grew up in Va. Beach, joined the USN (Hawaii, Guam, Whidbey Island), Retired in 1999, I've been here almost 8 years....

:howdy:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
St. Marys ~ Town Creek​

Grew up in Va. Beach, joined the USN (Hawaii, Guam, Whidbey Island), Retired in 1999, I've been here almost 8 years....​

And yet another Town Creek Forumite. I think we are starting to be the majority here. :lmao:

SLIM

I was born and raised in St. Mary's,:cheers: called myself moving away from my family so I moved to Calvert:buddies: and I work in Charles:otter:

A

amotley

born and raised in pg, lived in waldorf for a bit, then moved to va beach, lived in southside richmond until i moved back up here to lovely calvert january of this year!!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Lived in St. Mary's most of my life, Compton (St. Clements Shores), now a resident of Wild and Wonderful West Virginia and loving it as it is like St. Mary's was 30 years ago.

M

missperky

Have lived in St Mary's County (Born in Compton) all my life, except for 2 years and those 2 years were spent in Missouri. Currently live in Mechanicsville.

:moon:

Last edited by a moderator: