what did you get for christmas?

redheadedhussy

soft fuzzy slippers, new warm, flannel pajama's and digital picture frame. 2 bottles of wine and lots of hugs and kisses from grandkids.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hubby has been in man cave building something most of the day. I have been cleaning upstairs and doing laundry; while watching/listening to cheesy movies.
Just discovered one of our kitties is missing. She must have gotten out when one of us let the dogs out :-(

belvak

Happy Camper
I got some new "comfy clothes" (jammies), some homemade fudge and chocolates from the Daughter, Lowe's gift card from the Son, and Mall gift cards from my folks and Hubby's Mom! Hubby got a new Blu Ray Home Theater system from me!! Can't wait to set it up and test it out! Had a great day with the family over, turkey, ham, and all the trimmings, and pies for dessert! Now, just relaxing and waiting for the SMOW!!!! Hope you all had a great day too.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
A hug,a kiss on the cheek, and a teary eyed thank you, from the daughter of an elderly lady who was having cardiac issues late yesterday afternoon, that we took care of.
Made my Christmas...

:yay:

I got exactly what I asked for/wished for/prayed for -- medical tests for a loved one came back as "cancer free"....one of my best Christmases EVER!!

ginwoman

two ove gloves, 3 pairs of alpaca socks, a Vince Flynn book, and an electric fireplace. Love it all.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hubby has been in man cave building something most of the day. I have been cleaning upstairs and doing laundry; while watching/listening to cheesy movies.
Just discovered one of our kitties is missing. She must have gotten out when one of us let the dogs out :-(

"Ivy" is home....safe and sound and warm.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I did not get anything in the way of gifts because I won't see my family for another week or so.

However, a friend did invite me to spend time with her family, where I made several new friends. That time was immensely valuable to my soul. :smile:

:yay: to everyone else's day, particularly the cancer-free returns and the safe kitty.