What do you think the Southern Maryland Area needs

TheHorseman

Southern MD should have it's own Horse Expo that will feature both local and national experts in all disiplines, to include vendors, seminars, etc... There are enough horse owners here to support it, we have the PG Equestrian Center, which would be a great venue.

As long as it's supoorted well, SOMD could have/bring in just about anything people would want. There are a few local barns that have very nice facilities that host clinics all the time, some have been national names such as the O'Conners (David & Karen), and others, however they don't get a lot of interest.

I'm connected with very well knew names like Chris Cox, Buck Brannaman, Bill Scott, etc..and other's who are not well known however are great horsemen with a lot of knowledge/skill, and are great teachers.

If SOMD really wants it, SOMD can get it, it just takes support from all.[/QUOTE}

I agree with this and I will contact you later about it after your Rodeo in White Plains.

Sounds Good!

I am canceling the cattle working clinic this weekend in White Plains. I had a very dear friend and metor pass away. His funeral has been scheduled for this Saturday (same day as the clinic) in North Carolina. He was a horseman, and would have wanted me to go forth with the clinic, however for what he ment to me there is no way I would miss his home going. I look forward to talking with you. Thanks