What every woman needs to know about MEN.... (Full Disclosure...)

HORUS

Better than YOU.
fddog said:
:confused: Is she the resident expert.

I know nothing of the matter you speak of. Therefore I plead "stupid" on the grounds that I might suffer the wrath of Pixie. Thank you.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
HORUS said:
I know nothing of the matter you speak of. Therefore I plead "stupid" on the grounds that I might suffer the wrath of Pixie. Thank you.
Listen here bucko ... that is NOT cool to be doggin' pix out like that as if she's been "social" or some crap. In fact, as soon as fddog lets her up from under his desk, she's gonna tear you a new one! :really:

HORUS

Better than YOU.
kwillia said:
Ya know, I have always been most attracted to stocky, muscular guys, but I have heard that it's the skinny guys that make better lovers... it never occurred to me that it was because they spend less time eating sammiches and more time perfecting the art of lovely relations...:confused:

I can only tell you the facts as I know them. And what I know is I'm outstanding in bed and she's to tired to make me a sammich after.

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Big Bertha said:
Honey, let Big Bertha tell you all about large and skinny men. Now a skinny man feels just like you're getting hit in your big momma parts with a two by four because of all them bones just sticking out everywhere. You needs to go get yourself a nice large bubbly man. Let him slap up against you with all his man parts and you will be in heaven. Woowee I'm getting perspired just thinking about it. And dang it if them boys don't eat! They'll eat all the collard greens you give em. You ever try to give collard greens to a skinny boy? They don't know what to do with them. And don't even get my started on if you were to get on top of a skinny man. Laaaawwwwwwwdy, talk about some problems you probably aint even ever thought of.

I think I'm gonna chuck... :dead: :barf:

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
Yeah right :killingme

This is easy for me, because I forget things soon after they happen especially if I did something wrong and got called on it, which most of the time it is. But :whistle: I cannot say the same for other people in my life.

Remember that night :blahblah:. You mean 3 months ago when I never actually pled stupidity or appologized, just argued the most childish case ever tried outside 8th grade ? :ohwell:
:fixed:

K

Kizzy

Oh thank you Pete :smoochy: I'd think I was perfect if I didn't have you to tell me different. :kiss: