What food don't you like?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You have to understand the circumstances. Christy cooking up at HUGE pot of the things for breakfast and several hungover peeps, myself and vrai included, turning even more green from the overwhelming smell. :twitch: Good times! :roflmao:

She did that on purpose to try and kill us. Who the hell cooks ramps inside the house....for breakfast???

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have to ask... Where did she find ramps?

Not something common around here. At least not that I know of.

Her folks had brought them to her from West Virginia. And...she had several more bags in the fridge. :yikes:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
chicken fried steak
oysters
clams
reptiles and amphibians
snails
venison
veal
lamb
okra
jello (jello molds, and other jello things)
most canned veggies
anchovies
sushi
steak tar tar
most seafood - but I will eat shrimp, crabcakes, and cod/mullet/whitefish - I just don't because it swells up my eyes now. I will also eat the round calamari, but it looks like octopus - that is a BIG NO
I am not a big fan of most asian foods
scrapple
Miracle Whip
tofu

I'm sure there is more that I can't think of right now...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
chicken fried steak
oysters
clams
reptiles and amphibians
snails
venison
veal
lamb
okra
jello (jello molds, and other jello things)
most canned veggies
anchovies
sushi
steak tar tar
most seafood - but I will eat shrimp, crabcakes, and cod/mullet/whitefish - I just don't because it swells up my eyes now. I will also eat the round calamari, but it looks like octopus - that is a BIG NO
I am not a big fan of most asian foods
scrapple
Miracle Whip
tofu

I'm sure there is more that I can't think of right now...

:faint:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
She did that on purpose to try and kill us. Who the hell cooks ramps inside the house....for breakfast???

That reminds me, chitterlings. A friend of mine makes them. Not only is the house uninhabitable, but the neighborhood.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There's still plenty of food left in the world! :lol:

I like a bunch of stuff. :shrug:

I get it..I'm married to a "don't even think about askin' me to eat anything but steak and taters" gal. It's tough..tough, I tell ya! I like practically everything in the world...and if I have not tried something yet, I'm always up for trying it.

Snake soup in Pusan....anemone salad in Shanghai...raw live octopus in Ch'ung Mu....split sheep's head for Christmas dinner in Norway ( the eyeball is the prize..everyone fights over those...)...I could go on and on but I'm making myself hungry..

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Steak tartare

Hummm I had to look that up. I'm not sure if I ever knew what that was but ewww - why would people eat raw ground beef?

Is there anyone here who eats Steak tartare??? :twitch:

So far, if I really didn't like somebody, I'd serve them Steak tartare and that jello dish with canned peas in it.