What food don't you like?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Steak tartare

Hummm I had to look that up. I'm not sure if I ever knew what that was but ewww - why would people eat raw ground beef?

Is there anyone here who eats Steak tartare??? :twitch:

So far, if I really didn't like somebody, I'd serve them Steak tartare and that jello dish with canned peas in it.
Carpaccio, it's close. Wife's mother had no problem eating raw hamburger on raw onion petals.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I get it..I'm married to a "don't even think about askin' me to eat anything but steak and taters" gal. It's tough..tough, I tell ya! I like practically everything in the world...and if I have not tried something yet, I'm always up for trying it.

Snake soup in Pusan....anemone salad in Shanghai...raw live octopus in Ch'ung Mu....split sheep's head for Christmas dinner in Norway ( the eyeball is the prize..everyone fights over those...)...I could go on and on but I'm making myself hungry..

You're just weird! There are a lot of normal things to eat without eating all that weird crap. :rolleyes:

Animal testicles. I'm never eating those, either!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lol: The first time I met you and the little demon that called me Slouch Grouch was the event with the bathroom ceiling collapse.

Was that the first time you met her? Wasn't that a NYE party at Casa King?

That is what her dance teacher called her and the other girls when their posture was bad. :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
Steak tartare

Hummm I had to look that up. I'm not sure if I ever knew what that was but ewww - why would people eat raw ground beef?

Is there anyone here who eats Steak tartare??? :twitch:

So far, if I really didn't like somebody, I'd serve them Steak tartare and that jello dish with canned peas in it.

NO, and I don't eat steak tar tar, either. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You're just weird! There are a lot of normal things to eat without eating all that weird crap. :rolleyes:

No Mountain Oysters for me either. :yikes:

I was on travel with an old boss back in the 90's and we were in Ft. Worth. He kept trying to put them on my plate! :smack: :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
No Mountain Oysters for me either. :yikes:

I was on travel with an old boss back in the 90's and we were in Ft. Worth. He kept trying to put them on my plate! :smack: :lol:

:lmao:

We were in Florida and had breakfast at this diner. There was a group of people obviously part of a family and they all had these "reunion" type shirts on. The back of them had the date and place of the annual "Testicle Festival" on it. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lmao:

We were in Florida and had breakfast at this diner. There was a group of people obviously part of a family and they all had these "reunion" type shirts on. The back of them had the date and place of the annual "Testicle Festival" on it. :lol:

That's an appetite crusher! :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Omg!...weekend Euchre card parties in Indiana pubs with a boiling oil pot of quartered pig nuts ...all you could eat. Nothing better!

I'm serious too.

Last edited:

Grumpy

Was that the first time you met her? Wasn't that a NYE party at Casa King?

I think the NYE party was the pool thing, I wasn't there. The ceiling thing was early spring, I believe..and I remember this sweet little girl asking me for something and I said you better ask your mom..and I was called a Slouch Grouch from then on...I doubt she knows my real name cuz every time I've seen her, I'm the Slouch Grouch..I could be wrong, who remembers anymore?? :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Omg!...weekend Euchre card parties in Indiana pubs with a boiling oil pot of quartered pig nuts ...all you could eat. Nothing better!

I'm serious too.

That's nasty. :barf:

I did just mix up some fresh cantaloupe, basil and imported feta. YUM!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think the NYE party was the pool thing, I wasn't there. The ceiling thing was early spring, I believe..and I remember this sweet little girl asking me for something and I said you better ask your mom..and I was called a Slouch Grouch from then on...I doubt she knows my real name cuz every time I've seen her, I'm the Slouch Grouch..I could be wrong, who remembers anymore?? :lol:

That's been probably about 15 years ago, so who knows! She just turned 19... :yikes:

Grumpy

That's been probably about 15 years ago, so who knows! She just turned 19... :yikes:

Exactly..was thinking that the other day when I ran across pics of her and MF at Vinny's..That one pic of MF is still one of my favorites

PeoplesElbow

Jello with any kind of meat in it
Potted meat
steak cooked till it is grey like my mom does it
cooked broccoli, spinach, or cauliflower (like it raw though)
brussel sprouts
shellfish
head cheese