What Happened At The HP Show??

Dare2Dream

Livin the dream
This is my first time ever posting on this board, but I know the girl who fell of so I thought I'd give you guys a little update. She got home last night after being flown to the Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore. She sprained her neck and has a concussion. She will be in a neck brace for at least the next 2 weeks, but she is doing good. Just in a lot of pain.

Robin

This is my first time ever posting on this board, but I know the girl who fell of so I thought I'd give you guys a little update. She got home last night after being flown to the Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore. She sprained her neck and has a concussion. She will be in a neck brace for at least the next 2 weeks, but she is doing good. Just in a lot of pain.

I am so glad she is home, and on the road to recovery. I spoke to one of the owners of HPEC today, and He said the same. She is devoted rider and horse owner, and when she is feeling better and gets the O.K. from the Doctor, She will be back better than before.

tallyhoe

You got some too? At least this one spelled the words right. :killingme
mommy must be away from the computer again, no supervision, or they remembered the password to get on.

I know the WDs personally. They are not kids but they are all immature. They have been giving me a hard time lately, but I can play their game too.

tallyhoe

I know the WDs personally. They are not kids but they are all immature. They have been giving me a hard time lately, but I can play their game too.

None of them have children so they would have no idea how to take care of children. Lets hope they never have any.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

I didn't get a chance to talk to her today. How is she doing?

She sounded better then I expect yesterday when I talked to her. I know she was looking forward to getting a new riding jacket for the upcoming show season, but not a completely new outfit.:whistle:

Dare2Dream

Livin the dream
I didn't have a chance to talk to her yesterday, but I did talk to her sister. When I talked to her sister I think they were getting ready to take her for a ride or a walk down the driveway or something like that. I think she is doing at least a little bit better than she was when I saw her. I'll probably see her later today. If i do I'll will give any updates about her condition.

fredsaid2

I didn't get a chance to talk to her today. How is she doing?

She sounded better then I expect yesterday when I talked to her. I know she was looking forward to getting a new riding jacket for the upcoming show season, but not a completely new outfit.:whistle:

Maybe some shopping will make her feel better! Get her a copy of the latest Dover sales flyer. It has tons of Essex shirts, jackets, the whole nine yards. Hope she's feeling better soon! :smile:

pmsmare

I know the WDs personally. They are not kids but they are all immature. They have been giving me a hard time lately, but I can play their game too.[/QUOTEOH just p.m. me and fill me in...I already knew they were immature adults that cant spell, and they probably have goverment jobs.

F

finickyfilly

We're back, at least for the moment.:howdy:We're so sorry to hear about the incident at HPEC and do wish the rider a speedy recovery.
But, Sadie, we're confused. Do you mean that if your husband didn't leave it on a to do list you wouldn't feed, bathe and put your kids to bed?:whistle:That is shocking!:coffee:

Hey I thought you and your friend dreamer were there at the show.

pmsmare

hey there secret Karma giver....fill me in.. Tell me what I dont know
Your best friends tend to be 15-17 yr olds.. Time to grow up