What happened in LP tonight?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
This evening between 6-630pm I was going down Great Mills Rd and a squad car turned right onto the street between Checkers and Burger King coming from the Great Mills city direction.

Once I got to KFC three more squad cars blaring lights and sirens came zooming down towards the same direction. I went to get gas at the WaWa and on my way back down I heard the LOUD alarm and a bunch more squads and sirens going down Great Mills Rd into Lexington Park.

I then notice that there was a helicopter in the sky and I thought it was a Medi-vac headed to the hospital until it began circling. Then once I reached Big Lots there were police on foot and four cars parked outside of Big Lots.

So much has been going on, what's happening to my little LexiPark :bawl:

Last edited:

NAS

scanner was actin a lil crazy but i did hear a woman got shot over on rogers dr which is across from the libary

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
NAS said:
scanner was actin a lil crazy but i did hear a woman got shot over on rogers dr which is across from the libary

What was up with the scanner last night? That guy that was doing the radio test. Never heard one like that before.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
NAS said:
I used to live one street up from there many years ago. That project sure has gone downhill. In fact, this was the street I lived on:

Woman Gives Cigarette Filled with MJ to Trooper
LEXINGTON PARK — Search for a missing person ended with the arrest of a 20-year-old woman who allegedly gave a marijuana-loaded cigarette to a Maryland State Trooper. On Monday, January 16, 2006 at 7:52 pm, TFC A. J. Rossignol said he responded to Flower Drive, Lexington Park, to conduct a follow-up investigation involving a missing person. On arrival he noticed a female sitting in a vehicle in front of the residence. Upon contacting the female, Nicole Ann Parker, 20, of Lusby, a bag of marijuana was observed in her lap. When she exited her vehicle, she handed a marijuana cigarette to Rossignol. Parker was arrested and charged with Possession of Marijuana and Possession of CDS Paraphernalia. She was taken to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center and held pending a bail review.

:twitch:

Sugarhill

Breaking News- Girl Shot in Lex Park
Lexington Park 2/2/2006

This Story Has Been Viewed 31 Times Since 2/2/2006

By Sean Rice

St. Mary’s law enforcement responded to Village Court in Lexington Park shortly after 6 p.m. tonight for a shooting report.

Apparently a juvenile girl from Indiana was shot in the upper body underneath her left arm. The incident may have been the result of a domestic argument over child custody. Police checked her license information and discovered she has a learners permit out of Evansville, Ind. She also apparently has a history of being a runaway.

Her injury was serious, as Trooper 7 helicopter was called into land at Lexington Park Elementary School to take her to Prince Georges County Shock Trauma.
Stay tuned to The Bay Net as details unfold.

Mikeinsmd

LexiGirl75 said:
This evening between 6-630pm I was going down Great Mills Rd and a squad car turned right onto the street between Checkers and Burger King coming from the Great Mills city direction.
Once I got to KFC three more squad cars blaring lights and sirens came zooming down towards the same direction. I went to get gas at the WaWa and on my way back down I heard the LOUD alarm and a bunch more squads and sirens going down Great Mills Rd into Lexington Park.
I then notice that there was a helicopter in the sky and I thought it was a Medi-vac headed to the hospital until it began circling. Then once I reached Big Lots there were police on foot and four cars parked outside of Big Lots.
So much has been going on, what's happening to my little LexiPark :bawl:
I think they were closing in on an Iraq veteran who, while recuperating from a roadside bomb, failed to pay for a meal in the military hospital.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I just went out and got today's Enterprise. According to the front-page article, a fellow who is thought to have been drunk stepped out into the path of a Nissan SUV on Great Mills Road, was struck, and was killed.

A big deal in itself because of the medical stuff involved, the incident got much bigger in scope when approximately 50 angry people went to the scene and apparently were very angry and beginning to get violent toward the 17-year-old driver of the SUV. The responding officers had to protect the driver from the crowd. According to the article, speed wasn't a factor in the incident.