What happened to WD posts on the thread "How did the trail ride go today"?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Can the moderatosr pull posts for some reason or can you delete posts when you want to?? It's like two days of posts just disappeared? :lmao:

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE said:
Can the moderatosr pull posts for some reason or can you delete posts when you want to?? It's like two days of posts just disappeared? :lmao:

The mom in the group took away their posting privileges?? :shrug:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
She still shows up as a member she deleted them herself..
I responded to most of her quotes with replies, so they are still there. I guess I am glad I responded to her. I don't know why she would delete them. Maybe she is having a change of heart and wants to be my friend now. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sadielady said:
The thread starter person can delete people's posts? I need to learn these rules.
The thread starter can delete the whole thread. They can't delete someone else's posts. Everyone can delete their own posts, so that's probably what happened - the person deleted their posts.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
vraiblonde said:
The thread starter can delete the whole thread. They can't delete someone else's posts. Everyone can delete their own posts, so that's probably what happened - the person deleted their posts.
Is that a picture of you smoking?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
vraiblonde said:
Wasn't me so it must have been the thread starter.
:vraisaspeedreader: Good GAWD you must do a lot of reading....you reply to everything that even remotely involves you almost instantly :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
happyappygirl said:
:vraisaspeedreader: Good GAWD you must do a lot of reading....you reply to everything that even remotely involves you almost instantly
That's sweet of you to say, but there are dozens of people who will tell you that they've had their questions unanswered for days because I didn't see it. :lol:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
How do you go back to see WD's threads? Did she pull them all? Maybe she is gone for good. :howdy: Bye Winnie. It was lovely meeting you.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Wonder how long the WD's will leave today's post up before removing them??
I think I've figured it out. Here is my theory: WD posted some things that implied that she was boarding/worked at/lived at the same place where I board by stating that “I should take that picture down I was scaring the children” I knew my Christmas picture has been down since at least the beginning of March before the show. Who ever bleed that information to WD hasn’t been at our farm in some time. WD knew that I would be able to figure that out when she decided to create a bigger plan to throw everyone off her trail, so she deleted those threads. :faint:
By sending someone I wouldn’t recognize to watch the show and call by cell to someone with computer access to put it on the forum it would conceal WD’s true identity because she was busy at MW. It would definitely NOT look like her, but yet some other mystery person that hates me. I am certainly glad that we found out that they were multiples or I would have been flabbergasted. These multiples are just innocent followers that don’t know the true vindictive, spiteful, person inside the mastermind of WD. :baby: :gossip:
The people that were with me at the show and watched me ride did not have access to a cell phone or computer and eliminates them from being part of this silly but intriguing mystery of the WD’s. Why would WD go through all of this? Lord only knows, but I think her goal is to try to ruin my reputation, since her reputation is already destroyed by her own antics and deceitful, lying behavior. :wench:
That is my theory. I rest my case. Since WD is no longer responding (supposedly) this will close the book on this chapter.
:dude: :high5: