What happened to WD posts on the thread "How did the trail ride go today"?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Sadielady said:
I think I've figured it out. Here is my theory: WD posted some things that implied that she was boarding/worked at/lived at the same place where I board by stating that “I should take that picture down I was scaring the children” I knew my Christmas picture has been down since at least the beginning of March before the show. Who ever bleed that information to WD hasn’t been at our farm in some time. WD knew that I would be able to figure that out when she decided to create a bigger plan to throw everyone off her trail, so she deleted those threads. :faint:
By sending someone I wouldn’t recognize to watch the show and call by cell to someone with computer access to put it on the forum it would conceal WD’s true identity because she was busy at MW. It would definitely NOT look like her, but yet some other mystery person that hates me. I am certainly glad that we found out that they were multiples or I would have been flabbergasted. These multiples are just innocent followers that don’t know the true vindictive, spiteful, person inside the mastermind of WD. :baby: :gossip:
The people that were with me at the show and watched me ride did not have access to a cell phone or computer and eliminates them from being part of this silly but intriguing mystery of the WD’s. Why would WD go through all of this? Lord only knows, but I think her goal is to try to ruin my reputation, since her reputation is already destroyed by her own antics and deceitful, lying behavior. :wench:
That is my theory. I rest my case. Since WD is no longer responding (supposedly) this will close the book on this chapter.
:dude: :high5:

You said a lot of verbage with little info...NAMES PLEASE. :popcorn:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
Sadielady said:
I think I've figured it out. Here is my theory: WD posted some things that implied that she was boarding/worked at/lived at the same place where I board by stating that “I should take that picture down I was scaring the children” I knew my Christmas picture has been down since at least the beginning of March before the show. Who ever bleed that information to WD hasn’t been at our farm in some time. WD knew that I would be able to figure that out when she decided to create a bigger plan to throw everyone off her trail, so she deleted those threads. :faint:
By sending someone I wouldn’t recognize to watch the show and call by cell to someone with computer access to put it on the forum it would conceal WD’s true identity because she was busy at MW. It would definitely NOT look like her, but yet some other mystery person that hates me. I am certainly glad that we found out that they were multiples or I would have been flabbergasted. These multiples are just innocent followers that don’t know the true vindictive, spiteful, person inside the mastermind of WD. :baby: :gossip:
The people that were with me at the show and watched me ride did not have access to a cell phone or computer and eliminates them from being part of this silly but intriguing mystery of the WD’s. Why would WD go through all of this? Lord only knows, but I think her goal is to try to ruin my reputation, since her reputation is already destroyed by her own antics and deceitful, lying behavior. :wench:
That is my theory. I rest my case. Since WD is no longer responding (supposedly) this will close the book on this chapter.
:dude: :high5:

OMG you are insane! :jameo:

S

saddlesore

appendixqh said:
You said a lot of verbage with little info...NAMES PLEASE. :popcorn:

Oh, I don't know about that, Appendix. Shady spouted a LOT of verbiage. And though it didn't name names per se, it certainly showed that she is OBSESSED with WD, and has devoted an inordinate amount of time to thinking about her. :crazy:

Blimey, 007's got nuthin' on her! With such dogged devotion, such anal analysis, such daredevil, diabolical detecting, somebody get her a job with the CIA! (As in Certified Insane A**). :duh:

S

saddlesore

Sadielady said:
SS....you certainly do your fair share of stirring the pot. :lmao: I am flattered to have a stalker and would just like everyone to know how crazy this stalker is incase I end up missing. :whistle:

Ah, good point. Hadn't thought of it that way. . . . .

You'd best keep posting daily then, lest we think the worst and call out the posse!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
saddlesore said:
Ah, good point. Hadn't thought of it that way. . . . .

You'd best keep posting daily then, lest we think the worst and call out the posse!
I don't suppose you would help in the search if you don't want to meet me? :mad: