What happened with Zoey

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Me too, and I pray she isn't in the hands of someone who shouldn't have her, know what I mean?

This is what we all are afraid of! We searched last night and they are out today as well. They are going door to door, and handing out flyers. (also posting them everywhere they can)

We will be out tonight to go back into the woods to search for her.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers to bring Zoey back home!! :huggy: WE WILL NOT STOP LOOKING

SoMDGirl42

This is what we all are afraid of! We searched last night and they are out today as well. They are going door to door, and handing out flyers. (also posting them everywhere they can)

We will be out tonight to go back into the woods to search for her.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers to bring Zoey back home!! :huggy: WE WILL NOT STOP LOOKING
call me

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Update!!!!

They have confirmed that a White male in his early 20's was seen picking up Zoey off of Burnt Store Road on Wednesday morning around 11 am. The guy was driving a White pickup truck... possibly a Toyota Tundra style truck. He was wearing a dark blue sweatshirt and blue jean and has strawberry blond hair. They headed back toward Oliver Shop Rd.

They were going door to door and got his from a person that was home and saw this happen. This goes with the phone call he got earlier today that listed the time and location that Zoey was spotted on Wednesday.

Last edited:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
They have confirmed that a White male in his early 20's was seen picking up Zoey off of Burnt Store Road on Wednesday morning around 11 am. The guy was driving a White pickup truck... possibly a Toyota Tundra style truck. He was wearing a dark blue sweatshirt and blue jean and has strawberry blond hair. They headed back toward Oliver Shop Rd.

They were going door to door and got his from a person that was home and saw this happen. This goes with the phone call he got earlier today that listed the time and location that Zoey was spotted on Wednesday.

fingers, toes, paws are crossed, keep us updated.

Hoover

Thats my area - i will keep an eye out - CLe and I saw a german shep and a small dog in front of St. Marys Church Wed. and we called the PO PO to pick up.

jimbuck

Still Looking

Thats my area - i will keep an eye out - CLe and I saw a german shep and a small dog in front of St. Marys Church Wed. and we called the PO PO to pick up.

They ahve a name and are investigating, but Zoey is still missing.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
They ahve a name and are investigating, but Zoey is still missing.
:howdy:
Here is a little more to go with jimbuck's post

white truck POSSIBLY with the name 4 STAR CONSTRUCTION.

white male
brown or sandy blonde hair
late 20' -early 30's

We are starting to have the feeling he may not want to give the dog back now.

We want to make it known to him OR anyone that giving the dog back will have no repercussions. If you do not want to make contact with us you can leave her at any local EMS or fire stations, or you can leave her at any of the local vets office's or Tri-County Animal Shelter and they will contact us and ensure she gets home safely.

There is a GENEROUS REWARD OFFERED FOR THE SAFE RETURN OF ZOEY - OR INFO LEADING TO HER WHEREABOUTS. PLEASE CONTACT 240-832-6981

Hoover

:howdy:
Here is a little more to go with jimbuck's post

white truck POSSIBLY with the name 4 STAR CONSTRUCTION.

white male
brown or sandy blonde hair
late 20' -early 30's

We are starting to have the feeling he may not want to give the dog back now.

We want to make it known to him OR anyone that giving the dog back will have no repercussions. If you do not want to make contact with us you can leave her at any local EMS or fire stations, or you can leave her at any of the local vets office's or Tri-County Animal Shelter and they will contact us and ensure she gets home safely.

There is a GENEROUS REWARD OFFERED FOR THE SAFE RETURN OF ZOEY - OR INFO LEADING TO HER WHEREABOUTS. PLEASE CONTACT 240-832-6981

I made my onw flyer!!!!!!!!!:smack:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Zoey update 8/11

Zoey was seen on Friday 8/7 at 1100 hours in the 1300 block of Burnt Store Rd. just one house down from the guy who saw Zoey being loaded in the truck. These people are sure it was Zoey in their yard because they ALSO FEED HER. They didn’t know she was missing at that time.
The last they saw of her she was crossing the road heading towards the Iverness Subdivision.

The person who picked her up may have dropped her back off in the same location. We feel and hope that she may have set up a perimeter in the area now that she may be comfortable with her surroundings. But thats if she is still in this area... it was just last night we got this lead. Its been 3 days so she may be on the move again?? :jet:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Zoey Update - Last One!!!!

Thanks to everyone who was looking and praying!! I am pleased to say that Zoey has been found and she is back with her handler!!!:yahoo::yahoo::cartwheel