What if we raised our daughters to be even tougher than their fathers?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I hear fathers all the time talking about buying shotguns when their daughters begin dating.

What if we just raised the girls so they don't put up with guys who are idiots? Teach them to be the kind of girls who, if a boy grabs her breast, punches him in the 'nads so hard that his kids will be born with black eyes.

The kind of girls who tell their dates, "Listen, you horny ricer-boy prick. Dinner and a movie. That's it. No getting drunk and vomiting behind the 7-Eleven. No parking by the lake. And if you lie to your a$$hole friends and tell them you nailed me, I have two words for you: Lorena Bobbitt."

K

Kain99

This is most definitely the answer. My baby girl is ten million times tougher then her momma. :smile:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by Tonio
I hear fathers all the time talking about buying shotguns when their daughters begin dating.

What if we just raised the girls so they don't put up with guys who are idiots? Teach them to be the kind of girls who, if a boy grabs her breast, punches him in the 'nads so hard that his kids will be born with black eyes.

The kind of girls who tell their dates, "Listen, you horny ricer-boy prick. Dinner and a movie. That's it. No getting drunk and vomiting behind the 7-Eleven. No parking by the lake. And if you lie to your a$$hole friends and tell them you nailed me, I have two words for you: Lorena Bobbitt."
Thats how my dad raised me. :shrug:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
My Dad didn't do crap about my dates.

Mom gave all my brother's dates the third degree. She always had a snide comment to make. Trying to get my brother's not to take crap from them. She did the same for her two (much younger) sisters.

When I brought home a guy, she didn't bat an eyelash. My aunts were in shock and told me so. Mom kept Dad in line and she knew she'd done what she could to teach me the same. If she'd failed, there wasn't much she could do at that point and I was on my own. I think she did her job and I intend to pass that on to my daughter, no matter what her father says. :biggrin:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by *archimedes*
I think we also need to look at why our young men turn into such *******s.

At last, someone other than me is asking that question! Thanks, Arch. I think we worry about our daughters so much that we forget about our sons.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by cmcdanal
When I brought Huntr home, she didn't bat an eyelash. My aunts were in shock and told me so. Mom kept Dad in line and she knew she'd done what she could to teach me the same, but I was young and in love. God how I wish I'd listened to mom and dad.

:poorbaby: too late now ... you got bebe's wit heem. :ohwell:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Re: What if we raised our daughters to be even tougher than their fathers?

Originally posted by *archimedes*
Aren't you the one supporting a shiftless boyfriend who quits jobs at the drop of a hat? :confused:
Nope. I support myself and that's it. He also had legitimate reasons for quiting the two previous jobs. Now he's happy at Dyncorp and has no plans to go anywhere else.

Dymphna

Originally posted by crabcake
:poorbaby: too late now ... you got bebe's wit heem. :ohwell:
Shoot, when my one aunt saw how mildly my mother reacted, she wanted a piece of Huntr too. :rolleyes:

no, I'm not kidding.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Shoot, when my one aunt saw how mildly my mother reacted, she wanted a piece of Huntr too. :rolleyes:

no, I'm not kidding.

I'm afraid to ask how you meant the term "piece" in that reference. :confused:

Dymphna

I'm afraid to ask how you meant the term "piece" in that reference. :confused:
Be afraid, be very afraid. It means exactly what you think it means.

Dymphna

what goes on on the farm stays on the farm ... got it! :yay:
Nothing happened, except she spent a great deal of time making suggestions to me. Instructions on technique, if you will. One of the things she found interesting is that at one point he grew a mustache and she made it very clear what she thought he should do with it. :blushing:

J

justhangn

Nothing happened, except she spent a great deal of time making suggestions to me. Instructions on technique, if you will. One of the things she found interesting is that at one point he grew a mustache and she made it very clear what she thought he should do with it. :blushing:

So, is your aunt butt ugly or what?? She seems awful worried about telling you what you need to do. :duh:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Well, I was going to post in the lunch thread.

Dymphna

Originally posted by justhangn
So, is your aunt butt ugly or what?? She seems awful worried about telling you what you need to do. :duh:
THAT one is 12 years older than me, making her 14 years older than Huntr. She did remark, "If I were 10 years younger..."

J

justhangn

THAT one is 12 years older than me, making her 14 years older than Huntr. She did remark, "If I were 10 years younger..."

Older units need love'n too. :lmao: