What I'm enjoying about being in my 50s

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Roman, I LOVE your hair! Don't change it!

Gray is the new blonde.

hilary.jpg

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Gray is the new blonde.

View attachment 108630

It looks horrible on her. In fact, I have yet to see someone really pull it off (the intentional grey, not natural) The brown strands and roots makes it look murky and dirty and her eyebrows are distracting. Not a fan of the grey trend. and this is just a weird version of her previous "mermaid" hair which also looked messy and ill done. Maybe she just needs a new hair stylist.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It looks horrible on her. In fact, I have yet to see someone really pull it off (the intentional grey, not natural) The brown strands and roots makes it look murky and dirty and her eyebrows are distracting. Not a fan of the grey trend. and this is just a weird version of her previous "mermaid" hair which also looked messy and ill done. Maybe she just needs a new hair stylist.

I think she's striking with the gray hair but I tend to favor a more natural look. To me this is along the lines of pink or blue hair - obviously dyed. Her eyebrows do need to be lightened up or something, though. I am heartened to see that she has some boob sag going on. :yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living

:yeahthat: