What in the H377 is going on down in Florida

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
That is what I was talking about in the other thread. Sick people. Poor horses, and I am sure they had lots of chemicals on them from all the fly spray we use down here. That happened at a show barn. If that is the same article I heard about.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Police said Cabrera got $500 for cutting through the Lazy L Ranch's fence, tying a strap around King Quizi's neck and muffling the horse's cries as the others cut it limb from limb.

Investigators said he was paid $800 for a previous job July 9 at the Stone City ranch in the 12100 block of Northwest 57th Street.

A metal pipe was used ``to break the horse's front legs,'' according to the police report. LINK

What a sick bunch. I hope they suffer in prison.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I think they should be drawn and quartered!

Me too, the thought of somebody deliberately hurting one of my 5 equine babies makes me sick to my stomach. I had someone open a gate a few months back, probably some kids wanting to mess with the new filly, and 3 of my little herd ended up on the side of the road! :yikes: Thank heavens it turned out OK but now I have a combo lock on that gate and some new signs posted.

CountryLady

luvmyponies
Me too, the thought of somebody deliberately hurting one of my 5 equine babies makes me sick to my stomach. I had someone open a gate a few months back, probably some kids wanting to mess with the new filly, and 3 of my little herd ended up on the side of the road! :yikes: Thank heavens it turned out OK but now I have a combo lock on that gate and some new signs posted.

Everyones fear! I am glad everything turned out ok.

I think there are animal regualtions where people can be shot on sight when something like that happens, messing around with argicultural animals. or maybe its dogs, SAME DIFFERENCE!

Security cameras with DVR a very cheap security method. :evil:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Everyones fear! I am glad everything turned out ok.

I think there are animal regualtions where people can be shot on sight when something like that happens, messing around with argicultural animals. or maybe its dogs, SAME DIFFERENCE!

Security cameras with DVR a very cheap security method. :evil:

Ya i had someone call my cell and say look out side and the horses whereout... thank god they where in another feild... i was gonna :boxing: them..